Wolves Replay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets announced for home fans - £10.

Doyle is also out.

Those Latics fans who do travel will get a different view this time around from the North Stand. Advice from the League game is to sit as high up as possible as those at the bottom were running for cover when the rain started to fall.

Those Latics fans who do travel will get a different view this time around from the North Stand. Advice from the League game is to sit as high up as possible as those at the bottom were running for cover when the rain started to fall.

Cheaper tickets and the fact we won't get piss wet through like the league match makes me tempted to go.

Whenever teams schedule a game at the same time England are playing. I always shake my head and think what kind of retarded club does that? Now I can count us in with that group. Stupid.

Not sure when else we could have played it. The following Tuesday we're at Shrewsbury and to play the week after that would only be a two day break as we play Bratfud on the Sunday. The following Saturday is the 2nd Round, so if we played it then, we'd still be playing catch up after we've beaten them. Optimistic outlook, that, but a genuine belief.

It may not be ideal, as it probably knackers our chances of a TV slot with Engerland playing the same night, but there's seven other replays the same night. The only alternative I can see is next Wednesday, 20th.

Whenever teams schedule a game at the same time England are playing. I always shake my head and think what kind of retarded club does that? Now I can count us in with that group. Stupid.

I think it's best that anyone who desperately wants to stay in to watch an international friendly does so - makes the streets safer for normal people

Light snow forecast for next Tuesday evening, but Molineux has undersoil heating.

Just heard that myself...weather going to change next week poss for the worse.

You know what it's like, an inch of snow and the whole country stops.

Be prepared those who travel and keep your eyes on the forecast