He was fantastic... so was Rodgers. In fact, they all were, apart from Montano...

The left side was a bit of problem, Mills looked rusty and Ground's distribution was a bit wayward, tightened up in the second half though.

Superb performance and looked every bit a Championship player. Him & JCH were a handful all night and looked like a partnership.

Same forward line again down at Wolves please.

Feel for young Bove though. Deserved a red no doubt. Just a little over exuberant I think.

Phili was great, there was a period in the first half when they all went flat but picked up again after half time. Couple of poor mistakes from Tarky in the last couple or games, it led to a goal today although he did well afterwards.

I've been moaning about LJ not playing a Montano.... Tonight proved why he hasn't been. In LJ we trust...

Edit: headache for LJ for midfield as Rogers played well. Also wouldn't be dropping either Phili or JCH anytime soon.

AND

Brown back at RB, with Lanzoni on the way back....

Too many selection problems. I need a lie down.

Edited by blueatheart

In my opinion id say that should be our starting 11 long term with the exception of mills obviously as on loan. Yes Rodgers instead of Wes, much more a ball player and makes things happen with Smith mopping up. Btw Korey was my MOM tonight for running the show. JCH and philly up front offer so much more than other partnerships and based in tonight deserve to continue. Monty although a poor game is our natural left winger and will come better given a run of games. As per start of season. Sidney as an impact player is ideal. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Rachubka is a better keeper. We arent here just to build Oxleys career and his experience coupled with indecision is costing us. That is all. Happy Latic tonight.

Special mention for the referee, what a tosser, could possibly be one of the worst displays by an official in a long time, and that includes Sheff Utd last year. He really did not have a clue.

Indeed, gives their guy a straight red, for not much and certainly not for clearly denying a goal scoring opportunity, having been booked he was getting sent-off but certainly not a straight red. Then wimps from sending their number 5 off for a stonewall penalty- to such extent that even their commentators thought he wimped out of it. His handling of the melees was poor too, I think he could have prevented the melee after Bove's tackle by not taking ages to send him off.

Indeed, gives their guy a straight red, for not much and certainly not for clearly denying a goal scoring opportunity, having been booked he was getting sent-off but certainly not a straight red. Then wimps from sending their number 5 off for a stonewall penalty- to such extent that even their commentators thought he wimped out of it. His handling of the melees was poor too, I think he could have prevented the melee after Bove's tackle by not taking ages to send him off.

Jch went down far too easily when in on goal. He just needed to be stronger. Never a pen.