Great entertainment!

Fantastic game to watch on what I thought would have been the usual Tuesday night match in a nearly empty BP.

Top performers philliskirk, Rodgers, JCH and smith.

Monty was poor and looked really off the pace!

Kick on from this now boys!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought first half from 10 minutes until we equalized we were poor.

I thought second half from our 3rd until the 4th we were awful.

A big thanks to the ref who made this game brilliant.

Im glad JCH got a goal. phillis should have had a hat trick

And thanks to shmeltz his pass to dayton was brill and his winding up was awesome.

all in all 10 quid worth spending.

Tricky so say who we want in the next round.

Suppose, if they beat Carlisle, Fleetwood away for the novelty - would be a tough game, though.

We owe Rotherham (or more specifically, Steve Evans..) and Chesterfield a beating.

I thought first half from 10 minutes until we equalized we were poor.

I thought second half from our 3rd until the 4th we were awful..

Just home from a fantastic 5-1 win ....... And read this.

I really despair at some so called fans on here.

Go kick a cat somewhere fool.

Tricky so say who we want in the next round.

Suppose, if they beat Carlisle, Fleetwood away for the novelty - would be a tough game, though.

We owe Rotherham (or more specifically, Steve Evans..) and Chesterfield a beating.

Anyone at home, if it has to be an away tie I would rather it was Fleetwood, as you say for the novelty.

To be fair, we were :censored:e from just before their goal until we equalised.

But we had hit the post, smashed one wide and forced a good save before being hit by a sucker punch. Yes we lost our way but kept going and by half-time we were deservedly 2-1. We cut them apart time and again in the second half (before the sending off too) and 5-1 didn't flatter us.

The ref was a weapons grade bell-end. Bove deserved his red card but it was youthful exuberance a stupid tackle, dish out the bollocking and then stick an arm round him. Anyone at home please in the Northern Semi.

Edited by oafcprozac

I had to double check that we were 3-1 up at one point given the way the bloke behind me was going on with himself.

Great match, shame we postponed Saturday, could have done with taking that moment into a game and scoring a few more. We need league wins just as much as cup runs...

Sort of agree about Saturday but with Millar and Winchester not an option, Wes injured and Mellor touch and go we would be down to the bare bones against a strong side. I'd like to build on this momentum but not at the cost of a possible toning. So let's patch up our walking wounded and go again at Molineux.

Sort of agree about Saturday but with Millar and Winchester not an option, Wes injured and Mellor touch and go we would be down to the bare bones against a strong side. I'd like to build on this momentum but not at the cost of a possible toning. So let's patch up our walking wounded and go again at Molineux.

I didn't pick up on Wes' injury. That one player on top of everything else would change my decision to be fair.

Tempted to go for Wolves, £10 in and I doubt they want to play it much.

I had to double check that we were 3-1 up at one point given the way the bloke behind me was going on with himself.

Great match, shame we postponed Saturday, could have done with taking that moment into a game and scoring a few more. We need league wins just as much as cup runs...

I sat in the main stand upper for the 1st time today. At 4-1 when we are keeping possession and passing it back and sideways there was moaning about getting it upfield, FFS we had em chasing shadows.

Lost count at one point of the goals we scored, loved the 4th goal Dayton laying it up for philly - Dayton could have had a shot there but passed it on. Good stuff

Unsure about their player being sent off, maybe I am a little harsh on JCH, but I am not convinced he was clipped, however shortly after he was through and thought we should have a penalty.

Poor Bove, shortest debut ever? Didn't see the actual tackle but their player wasn't moving for awhile even when the players were hand bagging it in the middle. So it looked the right decision that he had to go...shame

A bit shocked over how many fans they brought with them...100?

Glad we have the gusto to bounce back when we are behind too......is grounds now suspended by the way?

Smeltz wind up was brill thought he was indicating he was a dickhead...heheh well I am due an eye test.

A good shift and worth the tenner fee

A blood and snot cup-tie (rare in this comp), atmosphere (rare in this comp), some great football from our lads, controversial incidents, possibly the quickest first team debut sending off and a 5-1 victory to boot.

Not forgetting another outstanding performance from one of our young players - Danny Philliskirk, this time and from start to finish.

Were we perfect? No such thing in football. But great entertainment for £5 or £10 quid, I will leave the coaching staff to pick the bones of the negatives.

I sat in the main stand upper for the 1st time today. At 4-1 when we are keeping possession and passing it back and sideways there was moaning about getting it upfield, FFS we had em chasing shadows.

Sat up there on Saturday, made the same mistake again. I don't know if it the fact that your knees are squashed up to your ears by the seat in front but my god there aren't half some miserable clueless sods up there. Nothing game, 3-1 up against 10 men and there were moans when we kept possession, moans about simple honest mistakes, moans about anything and everything.

Sat up there on Saturday, made the same mistake again. I don't know if it the fact that your knees are squashed up to your ears by the seat in front but my god there aren't half some miserable clueless sods up there. Nothing game, 3-1 up against 10 men and there were moans when we kept possession, moans about simple honest mistakes, moans about anything and everything.

I would say the good thing about being up there tonight, it was quite warm. On saturday in the chaddy I was effin freezing.