JPT: Chesterffield at home

Just discussing with my dad, is there potential for this to be played on the FA cup 2nd round date? If we dont go through this Tuesday an if Chesterfield have been knocked out there should be a free date there?

This competition is such a blight on football that it's never had a match played on a Saturday.

This competition is such a blight on football that it's never had a match played on a Saturday.

It is the equivalent for league 1 and 2 teams of the F A Cup, that wonderful competition which since the 1988/89 season has been won by Liverpool, The Filth, Chelsea and Arsenal ohhh and once by Everton, Spurs and :censored:ty. The only 'outsiders' that have won it in that 25 year period are those 'wonderful clubs' of Wigan, bankrolled by a multimillionaire and Portsmouth, bankrolled by their creditors, the taxman and many various foreign owners!

It is the equivalent for league 1 and 2 teams of the F A Cup, that wonderful competition which since the 1988/89 season has been won by Liverpool, The Filth, Chelsea and Arsenal ohhh and once by Everton, Spurs and :censored:ty. The only 'outsiders' that have won it in that 25 year period are those 'wonderful clubs' of Wigan, bankrolled by a multimillionaire and Portsmouth, bankrolled by their creditors, the taxman and many various foreign owners!

It's a fair comment rendered nonsense due to the absolutely terrible rendering of your text to Comic Sans halfway through.

Great draw for us, probably the best we could have got. Don't :censored: this one up Latics. I want you to drag their carcass around like a council estate rogue dog who'd eaten nothing but micro chips and skips would do.

A post I spotted on their forum:

Good news: arguably the easiest opponents left in. Though they'll probably be thinking summat similar.

Bad news: it's away.

Either way three games from Wembley.

Erm. Isn't their last 6 league form LDLDDD. And last time I checked, they played their football in the basement division.

A post I spotted on their forum:

Good news: arguably the easiest opponents left in. Though they'll probably be thinking summat similar.

Bad news: it's away.

Either way three games from Wembley.

Erm. Isn't their last 6 league form LDLDDD. And last time I checked, they played their football in the basement division.

On second thought, from their perspective we probably are the easiest opponents left in the competition. Chesterfield at home would've been the obvious pick out of the bunch.

Kuqi's missed penalty to make it 2-2 at their place .....and then Cisak & Mvoto making a horlicks of it to confirm victory ......a horrible night the replay was.

Kuqi's pen would have made it 1-1, then Simpson scored a cracker and IIRC their winner (at their place) was controversial.

It's a fair comment rendered nonsense due to the absolutely terrible rendering of your text to Comic Sans halfway through.

Great draw for us, probably the best we could have got. Don't :censored: this one up Latics. I want you to drag their carcass around like a council estate rogue dog who'd eaten nothing but micro chips and skips would do.

Oooooohhhhhh can you feel it, Shanks, coz I can!