Whilst pleased with the result I would just like to pour a bucket of cold water over it and say that Wolves did have players out and would appear to be focusing more on the upcoming league games.

I'm glad that it is our team that is in the next round, glad Philliskirk kept up his goal scoring and Rooney found his scoring boots but a bit of perspective might be needed. Roll on Saturday, that's when the wins count.

Yes but perhaps the only reason why they dropped players was because they have such strength in depth afforded to them by the parachute payments.

Whilst pleased with the result I would just like to pour a bucket of cold water over it and say that Wolves did have players out and would appear to be focusing more on the upcoming league games.

I'm glad that it is our team that is in the next round, glad Philliskirk kept up his goal scoring and Rooney found his scoring boots but a bit of perspective might be needed. Roll on Saturday, that's when the wins count.

We had McDonald, Grounds, Mills, Winchester, and Millar missing. Lanzoni only just back in training and Brown injured too.

Both squads were lighter than first choice .

They've got seem serious problems with attitude it seems. Winning is a habit and a glorious history doesn't deliver it, but desire helps.

Edited by LaticsPete

They suffer from big club gone wrong syndrome. I have an acquaintance I've made recently through some charity stuff who's a Wolves fan and as far as football is concerned makes your jaw drop with his over inflated sense of the clubs position in the greater scheme of things. Totally dismissive and condescending about us when we played them in the league and actually said he found it disgusting they were playing in the first round of the FA Cup. So I've just posted this on his Facebook wall......

Eric Idle! Noddy Holder! Denise Lewis! Edward Elgar! Goldie! Tessa Sanderson! Rachel Heyhoe Flint! Robert Plant can you hear me Robert Plant! Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Ooooh you get warning points now, show's how long it is since I posted, can I get a yellow card for :censored: off? :clint:

Oi! Stop swearing, you foul mouthed :censored:!

And that doesn't even include the pictures of the two closed stands!

There was a big counter-attraction last night. Not the England match - Gary Numan was appearing at the Wulfrun Hall. Apparently he's very big in the city, there's even a Gary Numan theme bar called the Numa, which he visited after the gig to check out whether his 'friends' are electric.

And that doesn't even include the pictures of the two closed stands!

There was a party going on in the 'quadrant' in the Stan Cullis Lower Stand. :chubb:

BZg0Z6MCMAAvHlm.png

LJ said “It was a nice treat for our fans who travelled again, were very vocal and got behind the lads”.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns