Club has been listening: Two Liverpool tickets per adult season ticket holder

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get just an adult ticket with a Child's ST?

I don't think my nephew will be able to make it and I wanna take advantage of his ST (I usually pay on the gate)

Edit: In fact it says only children's Season Tickets can get 1 Liverpool ticket? So I'm supposed to send my 10 y/o nephew into Anfield on his own if he did want to come?

Edited by ChaddyKid

Yeah it is my choice so pipe down, i can't believe you'd wanna go, to see an 8-0 loss whilst being told to sit down every 2 mins but thats your choice, i'm actually quite annoyed that Walsall has been postponed as that would have been a better day out.

Maybe we should put on a reserve game at Walsall for you.

Can I get just an adult ticket with a Child's ST?

I don't think my nephew will be able to make it and I wanna take advantage of his ST (I usually pay on the gate)

Edit: In fact it says only children's Season Tickets can get 1 Liverpool ticket? So I'm supposed to send my 10 y/o nephew into Anfield on his own if he did want to come?

Have I got this right - you're saying he's not going but you're moaning that he would have to go on his own if he did? In the same post?

Same got Block 126 - my dad was saying he asked for 125 but they said they had to sell 126 first or something? then would move on

Considering I saw someone with Block 124 on twitter that is absolute nonsense.

(I'm not saying that isn't what your Dad was told, but someone isn't being fully honest).

Considering I saw someone with Block 124 on twitter that is absolute nonsense.

(I'm not saying that isn't what your Dad was told, but someone isn't being fully honest).

I think one ticket office chap has one pile and another chap has another. By the way I saw Corney there in the background. Disapointingly, he wasn't rubbing his hands together whilst sporting an evil grin.