Club has been listening: Two Liverpool tickets per adult season ticket holder

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a season ticket holder, it leaves me in a difficult position because I'll be hounded for the second one now! I'd have been happy with 1 and as long as I didn't really have to queue, that was the bonus for me. A fair few pay week in, week out... The likelihood is that there the ones who'll end up with the spares.

As a season ticket holder, it leaves me in a difficult position because I'll be hounded for the second one now! I'd have been happy with 1 and as long as I didn't really have to queue, that was the bonus for me. A fair few pay week in, week out... The likelihood is that there the ones who'll end up with the spares.

Sure most with spares will look after mates who don't have season tickets.

shame as I'm not a ST holder and I dont think I know one. But admittedly I'm a fully signed up part timer so deserve nothing but scorn and contempt. Hopefully it'll be on Al Jazeera - fair chance I should think - and then I can plot a way of getting a ticket for whoever we play in the 4th Round.

Nah, can't see it. We will take 5,000 tops and there will be a few hundred seats left.

We didn't even sell out at home to Liverpool last season...or a round further against Everton. As has been said by several, those who want a ticket, get your arse to BP on Satd'y and you will be reet!

Ive got 5 season tickets but need 10 tickets, one of the season tickets is an intermediate one, will i be able to get 1 or 2 with this? Hopefully it will be 2! It should be 2 anyway it cost 190 quid so can hardly class it as a junior season ticket!