Club has been listening: Two Liverpool tickets per adult season ticket holder

I wouldn't say i'm Le mis just because I can't be arsed going to a football game, one that will mean I'll have to queue in the cold and rain and wind for 4 hours again and watch us get beat 6-0, and at a stadium I didn't particularly enjoy going to two seasons ago.

Plus, Carlisle's a decent away day, especially this year with it being the last away of the season.

There will be a good turn out and no Bovis crew, United and City fans, and fans that used to go before the Lookers was knocked down and who didn't go Wolves and Mansfield, but did Liverpool. So yeah, looking forward to that one. ;-)

I was just about to defend you..........however after this statement, you can sling it.

He's right, you are a miserable fecker!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say i'm Le mis just because I can't be arsed going to a football game, one that will mean I'll have to queue in the cold and rain and wind for 4 hours again and watch us get beat 6-0, and at a stadium I didn't particularly enjoy going to two seasons ago.

Plus, Carlisle's a decent away day, especially this year with it being the last away of the season.

There will be a good turn out and no Bovis crew, United and City fans, and fans that used to go before the Lookers was knocked down and who didn't go Wolves and Mansfield, but did Liverpool. So yeah, looking forward to that one. ;-)

You may not think that you are a misery arse, but most on here will.

I was just about to defend you..........however after this statement, you can sling it.

He's right, you are a miserable fecker!

ok 8-0, Suarez will be chomping at the bit.

Am on a hiding to nothing here, most are looking forward to it and will attend the game, that is your choice, I hope you enjoy it.

A small minority can't be fecked with it, and will give it a miss, also their choice, we're all winners.

All I'd say to you alex is, Imagine IF we win.

The high high probability is that we wont and you will have had the day you wanted, if we win, yes you will be pleased, but please don't tell me you wont be gutted you are not there. It would be something you'll never forget.

That to me is well worth the risk of being sat next to Bobby Bovis who's asking "where's Roger Palmer?"

All I'd say to you alex is, Imagine IF we win.

The high high probability is that we wont and you will have had the day you wanted, if we win, yes you will be pleased, but please don't tell me you wont be gutted you are not there. It would be something you'll never forget.

That to me is well worth the risk of being sat next to Bobby Bovis who's asking "where's Roger Palmer?"

It's a fair point actually as I was gutted I missed the 7 minutes of magic at Forest.

Well at least the ground will be full of home fans as their tickets appear to have sold out. Can't miss it but I'm glad I've lost weight as it was a bit of a squeeze last time. I just hope we improve on the 1 - 5.

We were fine until we scored. Just don't do that again and it'll be reet

there will be enough tickets to go round, most ST holders will get a ticket for a non ST holding friend, if your not a ST holder you need to be pro active in order to get a ticket.. go to the ColU game... if you cant make it or cant be arsed play the lottery of the open sale.. you cant fault to club in doing this its a great way of getting more threw the door on an undesirable game for the fair weathered fans

was abit disappointed with match day experience last time we went to anfield but not enough to stop me from going this time, agree with the comments above thou Carisle will be a cracking day out :drinking45:

can't believe some peoples comments... if you don't want to go, that's your choice but some of the reasons why you aren't attending are hideous! apart from opinions 4 u as i was presumed he was joking!

Yeah it is my choice so pipe down, i can't believe you'd wanna go, to see an 8-0 loss whilst being told to sit down every 2 mins but thats your choice, i'm actually quite annoyed that Walsall has been postponed as that would have been a better day out.