Club has been listening: Two Liverpool tickets per adult season ticket holder

Ive got 5 season tickets but need 10 tickets, one of the season tickets is an intermediate one, will i be able to get 1 or 2 with this? Hopefully it will be 2! It should be 2 anyway it cost 190 quid so can hardly class it as a junior season ticket!

As OAPs get 2 tickets, and I'm fairly certain their ST was cheaper than £190 I'd imagine so. If not then I think if you want 10 together you might have to queue with the voucher holders.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As OAPs get 2 tickets, and I'm fairly certain their ST was cheaper than £190 I'd imagine so. If not then I think if you want 10 together you might have to queue with the voucher holders.

I'll ring them in the morning to check, im confident it will be 2!

Ive got 5 season tickets but need 10 tickets, one of the season tickets is an intermediate one, will i be able to get 1 or 2 with this? Hopefully it will be 2! It should be 2 anyway it cost 190 quid so can hardly class it as a junior season ticket!

If you look on the intermediate season ticket it says adult, my son has one and I am planning on getting 2 with it. Every time I have been to the ticket office and asked for 1 more I have been given it, if you dont ask you dont get.

We've been given less because the severely restricted view tickets are not being sold, which is a bonus, as i was on second to back row last time and it was an horrendous experience, would rather have not been there, couldn't see the nets the ground, got told to sit down by the chap behind me, mate am looking at the underneath of the upper tier, there's nothing to see etc......

anyway am not bothering this time around, if it would have been someone new, like Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United, Newcastle, but can't really be bothered with this one.

Hope we still a good number though, = better atmosphere and more cash in the clubs coffers.

We've been given less because the severely restricted view tickets are not being sold, which is a bonus, as i was on second to back row last time and it was an horrendous experience, would rather have not been there, couldn't see the nets the ground, got told to sit down by the chap behind me, mate am looking at the underneath of the upper tier, there's nothing to see etc......

anyway am not bothering this time around, if it would have been someone new, like Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United, Newcastle, but can't really be bothered with this one.

Hope we still a good number though, = better atmosphere and more cash in the clubs coffers.

What a miserable person, FfS it's Liverpool away. Just because we've already played them away in. The last 3 years doesn't make it any different. We still plays the likes of Tranmere, Walsall and Carlisle every year and we still go. When we get a glamour tie which will make money for the club we still moan.

Were we able to choose where we sat last time or did we get what we were given?

I don't remember but I did have a crap seat despite paying the top price and getting some of the first tickets as a season ticket holder.

If not, can anyone remember block numbers or the like where it was decent?

I can't remember being less arsed about the result of such a big game of football at a great stadium.

To want to win it feels greedy.

However, I'm giddy as :censored: about the day out, the atmosphere and the chance to see some of the some of the worlds great players like Suarez and Tarkowski.

You'll be there :grin:

For Monty.

Joke.

He's not going on his own he's too young! To be honest, with five ST holding mates it wouldn't really affect me if I really really wanted to go. But as it seems the club want me to jump through hoops and they can't even be arsed to acknowledge the small band who went to mansflid and my lad has got a game that day anyway, I won't bother.

I won't be joining the 'away games only' gang though.

Joke.

He's not going on his own he's too young! To be honest, with five ST holding mates it wouldn't really affect me if I really really wanted to go. But as it seems the club want me to jump through hoops and they can't even be arsed to acknowledge the small band who went to mansflid and my lad has got a game that day anyway, I won't bother.

I won't be joining the 'away games only' gang though.

How are they asking you to "jump through hoops"?

Were we able to choose where we sat last time or did we get what we were given?

I don't remember but I did have a crap seat despite paying the top price and getting some of the first tickets as a season ticket holder.

If not, can anyone remember block numbers or the like where it was decent?

Block 124 & 125 are behind the goal at the front, is post a seating plan but don't know how too

What a miserable person, FfS it's Liverpool away. Just because we've already played them away in. The last 3 years doesn't make it any different. We still plays the likes of Tranmere, Walsall and Carlisle every year and we still go. When we get a glamour tie which will make money for the club we still moan.

I wouldn't say i'm Le mis just because I can't be arsed going to a football game, one that will mean I'll have to queue in the cold and rain and wind for 4 hours again and watch us get beat 6-0, and at a stadium I didn't particularly enjoy going to two seasons ago.

Plus, Carlisle's a decent away day, especially this year with it being the last away of the season.

There will be a good turn out and no Bovis crew, United and City fans, and fans that used to go before the Lookers was knocked down and who didn't go Wolves and Mansfield, but did Liverpool. So yeah, looking forward to that one. ;-)