2013 Memories

- A mad 7 mins at forest

- A great train journey home from Forest

- Liverpool at home

- Being on the front and back pages (for the right reasons!) of every paper after the Liverpool game.

- Dickov goes

- Croft's run and pass for Obita to score vs Everton

- Smiths header

- Johnson appointed

- Hartlepool at home, easy.

- Donny away. We are going down.

- Preston away - we are definitely going down

- Bury away - We are staying up!

- Yeovil at home / Bury beating scunny - We are DEFINITELY staying up!

- Orient dressed as Father Ted. Great day out. Great atmosphere.

- Smith leaves

- Sidney Schmeltz - what a name!!

- Being at Old trafford watching the ashes and hearing / getting texts from a 4-3 win at Stevenage.

- Preston away. Played well (I still don't think it was this amazing performance everyone else seems to) but lost.

- Notts County JPT (The first win I see this season) - Jordan Bove!!!!

- Shrewsbury away - Yes another win!! (my only league win of this season so far)

- Montano makes the national news

- Chesterfield JPT - "THAT'S A HANDBALL, YOU BELLEND"

- We are playing Liverpool again

- Colchester, probably the most disappointed in the players I've felt all calendar year.

- Sheff United - "Jose Baxter Baby" Doesn't he play for the opposition?!

Edited by pukka

Feeling physically sick when Baxter to Sheff Utd was announced.

It wasn't that he was going - we knew that would come - it was the fact it was another League One club. I'd just assumed he'd go to the Championship.

Tarky being allowed to glide out from defence again.

The first post match interview after us being :censored: & Johnson telling it as it was & pulling no punches.

It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling after Dickov's tales of woe.

Smith's equaliser V Everton

Stupid o'clock going mental at the ripe old age of 52 on the other side of the world just about edges Ritchie's equaliser at Southampton!

:censored:in yessss :censored:in yessss yesssss :censored:in :censored:in get in there! I swear that I could smell BP's stale beer and farts all they way up the Logan Motorway to work. I have been here 15 years and I had a thick Oldham accent all day.

Still gets me going. :censored:in yesssss!!!!

Also watching opened mouth as we zipped the ball around like Spain in a pre season friendly vs Bucaresti...live on TV FFS

Edited by L1onheartNew

One highlight has to be those 7 minutes at Forest, especially after spending 15 minutes moaning about how bad we were at half time and that we stood no chance!!!

But, to me, the best highlight was beating Liverpool. How could it not be? Celebrating with my dad and clinging on to him in those final few seconds in the realisation we were going to win. That isnt my best football memory of 2013, but my best football memory ever.

The added on added on time at home to Everton Dean Bouzanis goes up to punch the ball with Tim Howard misses and forces the second corner Grounds takes it Tarky blocks Howard Bouzanis puts everyone off again allowing Smith a clear run to head the ball home at the far post

Boom Bedlam!!!

The dying minutes against Liverpool. Clinging on at 3-2.

Liverpool win a corner.

o4u Jr ballboying at the Chaddy End has the ball. Luis Suarez and Jonjo Shelvey rush towards him to retrieve it. He accidentally rolls it between them and beyond them.

Luis wasn't pleased.

There can be no greater sense of pride.

Edited by opinions4u

Liverpool win a corner.

o4u Jr ballboying at the Chaddy End has the ball. Luis Suarez and Jonjo Shelvey rush towards him to retrieve it. He "accidentally" rolls it between them and beyond them.

FTFY of course we know that doing such an action deliberately is against the rules, but there is real skill in not doing something accidentally but making it seem that way :grin:

Liverpool win a corner.

o4u Jr ballboying at the Chaddy End has the ball. Luis Suarez and Jonjo Shelvey rush towards him to retrieve it. He accidentally rolls it between them and beyond them.

Luis wasn't pleased.

He has been nominated for a gold brick I presume.