David worrall it is!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had his fair share of interest from championship clubs in the past mainly when he was at bury and I think he won player of the season there a few timea he has been at bigger clubs everton West brom etc its just down to playing time really. I am pleased with this signing though I am confident he will do a decent job for us just hope our pal lets him play sunday.

He's had his fair share of interest from championship clubs in the past mainly when he was at bury and I think he won player of the season there a few timea he has been at bigger clubs everton West brom etc its just down to playing time really. I am pleased with this signing though I am confident he will do a decent job for us just hope our pal lets him play sunday.

Rotherham are out of the F.A Cup so see no reason why not.

Credit to LJ, he's learnt that City youngsters aren't worth it and has gone for established players with experience. With these newcomers and Philliskirk scheduled to come back we'll create enough chances. We need a finisher and it'll be interesting to see if he believes JCH and MacDonald can be that clinical striker.

Two very shrewd signings so far though.

Now he has to recruit a versatile full-back who can play on both sides, or at least at switch to centre-back to replace Lanzoni.

Credit to LJ, he's learnt that City youngsters aren't worth it and has gone for established players with experience. With these newcomers and Philliskirk scheduled to come back we'll create enough chances. We need a finisher and it'll be interesting to see if he believes JCH and MacDonald can be that clinical striker.

Two very shrewd signings so far though.

Now he has to recruit a versatile full-back who can play on both sides, or at least at switch to centre-back to replace Lanzoni.

You've picked up a good point in that they bring much needed experience into our young team.

Hopefully their experience will come through on the pitch and they'll be able to grab a foothold in games and allow our younger players to come into fruition.

I really can't see Steve Evans loaning us players after LJ imitated him being a fat bastard and us being in the same league, especially a player the quality of Worrall won't believe it till its official but fingers crossed

Very good point. All rumours atm.

I really can't see Steve Evans loaning us players after LJ imitated him being a fat bastard and us being in the same league, especially a player the quality of Worrall won't believe it till its official but fingers crossed

Sometimes these decisions go beyond the manager.

We're down near the bottom so they might see it as an opportunity to get him fit while he helps us take points off teams around them.