David worrall it is!

If he is on a good wage, which I think he might be as we were interested in the summer, so they probably out-bid us, it could be decision of the chairman, who wants his wage off his wage bill for financial reasons, maybe the FFP has got them, or maybe it is so they can strengthen elsewhere.

I don't tend to fully believe rumours until they are no longer rumours anyway.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of rovrum fans on twitter think it would be odd for him to come to us unless they have a replacement already lined up. Ruled out most of the season with injuries and illness.

"@miguelinho2910: Latics set to make a signing later today, awaiting paperwork. Midfielder we've been linked with before. Short on match-fitness though #oafc"

But the boot fits.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc

3 players signed in half an hour.

Lockwood is simply an old-boys signing: slow, rubbish and I'd walk out if he plays at Anfield.

Harkins is a bearded, lazy sod & another old mate of LJ. Might do the odd wonder back-heel but a waste of a wage & also has had a broken leg since he was 7.

Worall isn't good enough for another league one side, and is carrying an injury.

Lockwood is simply an old-boys signing: slow, rubbish and I'd walk out if he plays at Anfield.

Harkins is a bearded, lazy sod & another old mate of LJ. Might do the odd wonder back-heel but a waste of a wage & also has had a broken leg since he was 7.

Worall isn't good enough for another league one side, and is carrying an injury.

so why did Rotherham sign him

most of their fans seem gutted and think he's good just been unlucky with an injury since signing

You are just being very negative here.

Give them a chance before you criticise at least.

Harkins is a bearde

d, lazy sod & another old mate of LJ. Might do the odd wonder back-heel but a waste of a wage & also has had a broken leg since he was 7.

John Sheridan was in non league, slow and some said rubbish ...didn't do bad though while playing here. I see no reason why Lockwood should not do a good job.

Harkins has been signed to provide the creativity and experience required..the type of player who usually does well in this division.

Worrall has recovered from an hernia operation..could be a very astute signing.

Edited by BP1960

You are just being very negative here.

Give them a chance before you criticise at least.

"broken leg since he was 7"

It was a preview of the rubbish that will be flooding this site during the afternoon.

All look interesting signings. Harkins could be the hardest to predict, as the reports of his attitude seem to be coming from each club he has been at, however it is clear he has ability. I would hope LJ will attempt to get him knucking down to the game itself, like JCH, but many other managers look to have failed.

"broken leg since he was 7"

It was a preview of the rubbish that will be flooding this site during the afternoon.

All look interesting signings. Harkins could be the hardest to predict, as the reports of his attitude seem to be coming from each club he has been at, however it is clear he has ability. I would hope LJ will attempt to get him knucking down to the game itself, like JCH, but many other managers look to have failed.

I think Harkins will do well, notice how many teams come to BP with players like him who make things tick over nicely in central midfield, they don't dash around but tend to pick out a pass - which is just what LJ is looking for.

Edited by BP1960

According to this Worrall has signed

http://www.rotherhamunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/winger_worrall_completes_oldham_move_820512/index.shtml

Its common knowledge Harkins will sign.

Says Rotherham are after Wordsworth at Ipswich, he used to be a cracking player at this level for Colchester, wish we could get someone like him in too.