Stupidity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly though. Apart from this being the most preposterous blow-up of all time, there's no way tom and away dayz are the same person. Totally different languages.

Just to remove any doubt, away dayz and oafctom are indeed posting from completely different IP addresses.

I just said that, but without the technobabble.

Anyway. I have a massive cock AND I went to Gillingham AND I went that time when it rained all game and everyone got hypothermia. I reserve the right to question the loyalty of anyone who doesn't have a massive cock.

"oafctom - and I claim my five dollars!"

Oafctom is probably the least likely out of everyone there to have been causing any bother.

I know that, tom isn't the type. I was insinuating he was away dayz - however I accept that maybe he isn't. I was at Gillingham though, where do I claim my prize?

However, that westy gives it the big I am only seen him go this season proper.

Not true and not a fact he's been going since he was about 10 how do you define 'go proper this season'

Does that translate to you've only seen him or noticed him this season?

Edited by away dayz

Yes my name is not Tom I know who Tom is a will tell him who I am when I see him.

Just gets my back up when people slate westy on here when if you had a problem with westy you was no more than a few feet away from him yesterday, you could of had a word at ht or whatever not go home and start being personal

I wasn't being funny with anyone on here at all

Just gets my back up when people slate westy on here when if you had a problem with westy you was no more than a few feet away from him yesterday, you could of had a word at ht or whatever not go home and start being personal

To be fair people don't how the other guy is going to react if they do have a word, there's no shame in not wanting to ruin your day having a slagging match or even a fight with a fellow fan, and with kids around. Anyway, I have Ulster heritage, was at Gillingham and have unusually small hands for my size, which helps create a pleasing illusion by contrast.

Be honest: are you Westy? Or someone related to him?

No am not I know him really well

And judging from his recent Facebook post he has read all this at some point today.

And makes a cracking point about safe standing needs to be in the game none of this would of happened then.

But you're okay - because of your massive cock.

So easy to misread that.

No am not I know him really well

And judging from his recent Facebook post he has read all this at some point today.

And makes a cracking point about safe standing needs to be in the game none of this would of happened then.

Well, it's a really interesting email address you've signed up with.

Speaking of stupidity, a grown man had his young son with him yesterday. After the game, we were trying to find our coach. The fella kept trying to pick a fight with a Police Horse (Yes, you read that correctly!) and, despite his son bawling his eyes out and begging him to stop, he kept pushing past his son to get at the horse...

Sadly, there will always be numerous idiots among a gathering of thousands of people, in any circumstances.

Personally, those idiots don't spoil the highlights of the day for me - which includes seeing so many kids backing us and not lulled into the marketing and showbiz that goes along with bigger clubs. As someone who can't afford to go to every match but still loves Latics as much as most, seeing kids back our club is fantastic.

I have sympathy though, for the people whose day was marred by their encounters with the idiot contingent. Luckily I had no problems.

If I did encounter idiots I'd try my best to not let them get under my skin. Not always easy, but if they get to you they've won.

Does that make me one of the silent majority?

I'd just be happy that he thinks your blessed with a large penis...... Like LL I have small hands.. why is everyone (well not everyone there are exceptions) ... So aggressive.. Is it the drug culture.. Is it the financial climate... Did Santa not bring you decent gifts... I didnt go

to Gillingham.. Or any other away match.... Maybe I should retire