well done boys

Where will the 5,755 be at latics next home game? Somebody on the coach said he didn't know who Clarke-Harris was embarassing that people who wouldn't of been this season have been given the ok to come whereas people who have bought home and away tickets all season haven't

embarassing that people who wouldn't of been this season have been given the ok to come whereas people who have bought home and away tickets all season haven't

Rubbish! Anyone who went home and away could easily have got a ticket for today. We only sold out a couple of days back.

Best thing that happened for us was Liverpool scoring. That's when we went at them showing no fear and really had some dominant possesion. We just couldn't create that clear cut chance.

We defended well the first half but looked far too nervous, with most of our passes going wayward.

Good effort, we kept the scoreline respectable and made Liverpool work for it.

You could hear a pin drop in the Liverpool stands, their fans were dreadful.

regarding Sterling, I know he got some much deserved booing today but some micky mouser on twitter has been accusing the 'sickening' 'disgusting' Oldham fans of making monkey noises at him. I have said she heard what she wanted to hear, heard a black man getting booed and made 2+2 into 5. She's adamant though. So....did anyone hear anyone cross that line? It's distinctly possible someone may have done (and boo hiss to them!) but I know full well that the Oldham fans en-masse definitely didnt and she's full of poop. Plus she's from Bolton. A Bolton Scouserphile.Eurgh.

I have of course pointed out a Latics player being reduced to tears a few years ago and then getting booed by thousands of Liverpool fans at his every touch but that doesnt count because they're the world's greatest fans, very knowledgeable, a great sporting public. Oh, and very very loud and vociferous as you all heard today ;-)

cheers.I suspect she's in the same class as the Guardian (or Observer) journo who got sent to Millwall v Brighton to report on racism a few years ago. They left, horrified, after seeing thousands of people stretching their arms out and shouting 'Sieg Heil'. They actually printed it. Turns out, surprise surprise, it was the Brighton end shouting 'Seagulls'.