sydney gone

'Asked if he would like a permanent transfer to Town in the summer, Schmeltz suggested that the move here feels right and the vibes he got from GT were all positive.

Yes, absolutely. Thats also one of the reasons why I came to Shrewsbury. I was looking past the six months loan so obviously this is a potential club to stay at, thats why I came here.'

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint going to get into an argument on here, but as someone who has freely given up a lot of his time to educate youngsters about the joys of cycling and to respect other road users and the laws of the road, to then find out that because of some f*****g idiot driver tear arseing on the wrong side of the road and then wiping out a young persons life, I find the hatred comments on cyclists a bit hard to take.

I aint going to get into an argument on here, but as someone who has freely given up a lot of his time to educate youngsters about the joys of cycling and to respect other road users and the laws of the road, to then find out that because of some f*****g idiot driver tear arseing on the wrong side of the road and then wiping out a young persons life, I find the hatred comments on cyclists a bit hard to take.

:censored: me disjointed. Nobody wants an argument. We're having a lighthearted bit of banter. Even I occasionally ride a bike when the sun shines. Get over yourself.

Blimey. Bit of an OTT response!

For what it's worth, I think cyclists get a raw deal in road design and silly coloured cycle lanes that run for 48 feet before rejoining main roads.

But if they want to ride two abreast on Rishworth Moor when overtaking is unsafe they can just :censored: off.

I assumed it meant he cycles into training and Johnson shares my semi-rational hatred of cyclists.

Guess me and you won't get on as I cycle to work every day...heheh

It's the bloody pot holes that get me, three flat tyres in 6 months travelling from Royton to oldham. Like its massive mileage too, ye gods even my fillings are on the verge of falling out.

Regardless of car or bicycle the bloody roads in oldham are shocking.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing our new signings and winning today

Edited by underdog

Anyway, must dash, i've got a football match to attend.

I'm going to drive there. In my car.

When I get to the end of my street, If the traffic lights are on red, i'm going to mount the pavement, drive around them, and re-join the road on the other side. Should save me all of 10 seconds.

And on the way home tonight, when it's pitch black, i'm going to turn my lights off and drive all the way home on the pavement. Who gives a :censored: that it's for pedestrians?

What's good for the goose etc etc :wink:

Guess me and you won't get on as I cycle to work every day...heheh

heheh

So long as you don't cycle on the pavement or through red lights, we'll get on just fine ;-)

I bet Schmeltz cycles on the pavement. Even where there's a dedicated cycle path. The crazy bastard.

So long as you don't cycle on the pavement or through red lights, we'll get on just fine ;-)

I bet Schmeltz cycles on the pavement. Even where there's a dedicated cycle path. The crazy bastard.

No I'm a good girl and follow the Highway Code....it also pisses me off when fellow cyclist feel they can go through red lights and weave in and out of traffic, and have their bloody head phones on too....crazy fools.

As I'm walking to and from BP today...must make note to look out for a crazy bastard mounting the pavement called "break the silence"....then again I could do with a few weeks of work convalescing and all.

Edited by underdog

Right I'm setting off walking on pavement to BP, I do have to cross the odd road too....oooooo I might be in danger.

Pray for me everyone....

As a foot note, hoping the new stand does have a bicycle stand as then I could cycle to bp and be a moving target for both rosa and break the silence. Well there might be a gym in there too, makes sense to encourage cycling to bp.

Edited by underdog

As a foot note, hoping the new stand does have a bicycle stand as then I could cycle to bp and be a moving target for both rosa and break the silence. Well there might be a gym in there too, makes sense to encourage cycling to bp.

I think bike stand in the new stand is a great idea, so long as they also install a sniper tower on the pavement on Broadway. THEY HAVE TO LEARN.

Sid schmeltz reminded me of Phil Morais good on the ball but not the type who's going to follow a team gameplan

Stevenage have just been warming up trying to practice getting the ball wide and getting the ball in the box looks great with no defenders to play against let's see if this is what they do in the game.