james dayton

all footballers are different and have different personalitys.Iif you dont know them well enough how do you know how to treat them to get the best out of them.

Kasunga should have been hammered for what he did, stupid he needs to learn and should know better

JCH may not react to a manager 'putting an arm round him' but slamming him may just get the message through. LJ obviously thinks so or I doubt he would say anything about it in the papers. Last time he criticised him there was a marked improvment

Sidney may have had an arm round him all season and when it didnt work he you read negative comments about him. neither got the job done so off he goes into the distance never to be seen again.

If footballers cant take negative comment then thay are in the wrong line of work

Edited by palmer1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mo me down someone did actually say that, remind me never to buy a second hand car from Kenny Shiels.

Seriously we shouldn't be using that as a stick to beat him with.

His corners, lack of goals and assists, and going missing in action yeah I understand that, but knowone should be seriously comparing him to England internationals thats an unfair comparison for any of our players.

Edited by GlossopLatic

But it's ok for the manager to publicly slate Schmelz when he was here, Kusunga and Clarke-Harris?

There's a school of thought such things should be kept in the dressing room, others may say he's being refreshingly honest.

Pound for pound those 3 may have caused him more trouble than the rest of the squad combined, hence moving the criticism into the public domain.

how would moving criticism into the public domain help then, there is obviously problems with rodgers mellor brown and rooney who have all been out of favour at some stage but those issues were resolved or kept within the dressing room personally dont know of any player who would respond positively to being publicly ridiculed

he had already been in the rag the week before questioning the lads integrity and slagging him off on top of that the day after he is calling him a dope in the chron he said the ref had been harsh on him and turned his attention to JCH who for me did nothing wrong and is just used as a convieniant scapegoat.

dont mind LJ just wish he would get on with the job and stop making all the excuses, to use a quote by Joe Royle all the unlucky teams are at the bottom and all the good ones are at the top, not saying we havent been unlucky but you can only listen to the same excuses so many times.

another fight to stay up is looming.

should we be pissed off with how things are going. to right

what do you get on here.... excuse after excuse why the season has gone tits up but defending the manager is wearing a bit thin now.

Jonson needs to turn this campaign around an quick or were f£ked

dont mind LJ just wish he would get on with the job and stop making all the excuses, to use a quote by Joe Royle all the unlucky teams are at the bottom and all the good ones are at the top, not saying we havent been unlucky but you can only listen to the same excuses so many times.

So the manager should stop saying that we have been unlucky, alright we have been unlucky but he should stop saying it! There must be another reason, even though a lot of the times we have just been unlucky, as the manager says, but he should stop saying it, even though I believe it! Confused.com