Next signing Adel Gaifiati

On BBC site:

He's on loan until 21 April. LJ said: "We searched the market for an experienced defender but we couldn't get any in. The next best option was a very good talent from Norwich, who we are lucky to get our hands on."

AKA:

I tried long & hard to sign an experienced player; but non of the options came through, so i rang around a :censored: load of clubs and eventually found Norwich who said we could have one of their 19 year olds who hasnt played for them yet.

I had no other options, and whilst i've never even seen him play myself, nor have any of my staff; i've signed him in the hope that, as he's at a Premier League side, he might be decent.

Or something like that?

Anyways, welcome to BP whatyourface...

Which loanees will be dropped from the squad to make way for these two new loanees tomorrow? Kissock sounds like he is injured so he will be one...

Loanees

Oxley

Worral

Kissock

Harkins

Adel Gaifiati

Joel Byrom

please be oxley

AKA:

I tried long & hard to sign an experienced player; but non of the options came through, so i rang around a :censored: load of clubs and eventually found Norwich who said we could have one of their 19 year olds who hasnt played for them yet.

I had no other options, and whilst i've never even seen him play myself, nor have any of my staff; i've signed him in the hope that, as he's at a Premier League side, he might be decent.

Or something like that?

Anyways, welcome to BP whatyourface...

He already tried to sign him earlier in the season

I must confess to thinking Connor, Locky, Wilso and Grounds have done OK and thought we needed a striker more than anything else. Presumably we drop a 19 year old without any preparation into the heart of our defence and trust to luck. I'm sure Gafaiti is a fine prospect. Fingers crossed as any team without one goal Millar, lightweight Winchester and can't run won't run Mellor must be an improvement.

I have to say, I'm amazed we haven't used one of the two loan deals to sign a striker.

could of come on to shore up for the last 10 mins in place of philly, I feel that if he is here for a month and he doesnt go straight in at this stage whats the point, is it bringing in for the sake of it.

Seems a waste of a loan if he coming on for only 10 minutes though, with his glowing recommendation from coaches and fans alike he should be starting, but then again Lockwood or Wilson can't be dropped.

Edited by BP1960

he could of gone in with lockwood he would prob compliment him wilson played right back tuesday so if brown was back in maybe wilson should of made way, saying that wilson did well back in the middle apart from losing his man for the goal but he looked like his run was blocked.

Seems a waste of a loan if he coming on for only 10 minutes though, with his glowing recommendation from coaches and fans alike he should be starting, but then again Lockwood or Wilson can't be dropped.

Not entirely sure of the wisdom in throwing a 19 year-old centre-half - who's never played a professional game before - straight into a relegation dogfight, myself. Perfectly content with him being here as cover.