The shitstorm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah for :censored:s sake

Checked and saw it was 1 nil gojng into injury time and allowed myself to think we'd got the vital 3 points we needed.

:censored:jng injury time goals being shipped again; I could scream (but as im at a wedding i'd best not!!)

This could be the game we all look back on at the end of the season and say 'what if'.

I really don't know why anyone is surprised?! We have tried nearly 40 players this season and none of them have any clue where the goal is!

LJ has no idea of his best eleven and is just guessing now

We may or may not stay up but I find it hard to get excited about the prospect of yet another completely different team next season, having said that, there are very few I would be bothered about keeping

Gutted but did we really play badly? Sounds unlucky if anything.

Shame...

It's a results business though. We need to win games by any means, good football or not. LJ got a pass on some terrible results this season on the idea that "we were the better team, should have won" and that "It'll all click soon and we'll start turning these performances into wins", it's not happened yet and it's worrying, furthermore so because we've lost some key players who were integral to a lot of those good performances and I'm yet to be convinced any of them have been adequately replaced. Edited by PlayItLivo

Gutted but did we really play badly? Sounds unlucky if anything.

Shame...

dont kid yourself josh,that was :censored:e,only 2 shots on goal the whole game,they battered us the first half,an would have bin robbed if we got all 3 points,not looking good,god worall is wank

JCH was quite clearly injured/knackerd from the 75th min onwards I really don't know why we waited untill after they had scored in injury time to make the sub ! Maybe LJ was happy with a point ? Massive 6 pointer opportunity dropped, can't see where the goals will come from bar Harkins he can't keep us up on his own !

Surprised to see we didn't make a sub until after they scored. Surely we should of been bringing on fresh legs to help run down the clock?

Every dam other side has that world weary, cynical side to them which sees out games.

Fat :censored: Steve Evans brought a lad on with 1 minute of the injury time left to play; let alone the 90, and he made sure the lad coming off had moved to the far side of the pitch when the 4th board went up. Ran the clock down and helped the side see out the game.

From staying down when 'injured', to making subs like above, to pitching lots of yards at thrown ins and free kicks - other sides all do it; and we dont.

We've got to wisen up; and we've got to learn to see out games...