Carlisle Away

sjk may be confusing 'last away game [of last season]' with 'last away game [two weeks ago]' (even though that wasn't our last away game of course)...

That is correct. I thought he was talking about a fortnight ago!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Via train I've found the following:

Manchester to Preston (Off Peak Open Return) - £11.60

Preston to Carlisle (1041-1146) - £7

Carlisle to Preston (1752-1859) - £8.50

Total = £27.10

Bargain really!

or try

rochdale - hebdenbridge £5.80 return then northwest round robin rover £22.00 adult £11 child £14.50 adult railcard valid all day and all trains just have to go from hebden via burnley to preston

and yes i know its slightly more than the others but is alot more flexible on which trains you can use so that impromptu celebratory piss up on the way home is still possible

Edited by peanuts

Keep them all to one thread rather than having loads this was what we worked out. Not set trains tickets can be bought on the day

From Manchester a day return costs £54, to save money split it into two. Manchester to Preston a off peak day return costs £11.50, then from Preston to Carlisle £22:70 grand total £34:20 saving over £21. There is singles but this way you can be flexible when you travel there and back. Just need the playeshare link thing now.