Lancashire 2014

Batting rightfully takes the plaudits from Friday night but the bowling was gash. If White is the replacement for Junaid we'll struggle.

Hopefully Fred back and Kabir recalled for the QF (/last group game too).

Fancy Jos to be called up for England for third test which will be a big loss in all formats.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's gone for the QF. I'm sure England have allowed their players to play on Finals Day before - this year it falls after the Tests but two days before the first one dayer so fingers crossed.

Not a chance, any (only) test players, perhaps but anyone involved in the one day squad won't be playing on finals day.

You never know if Jimmy is rested/dropped from the one-day squad (unlikely I know) he might be allowed to play.

Not a chance, any (only) test players, perhaps but anyone involved in the one day squad won't be playing on finals day.

You never know if Jimmy is rested/dropped from the one-day squad (unlikely I know) he might be allowed to play.

England players are usually allowed and excused from the ODI after as it happened a few years ago when notts was at finals day (broad and swann) so that's jimmy and Buttler back. My worry now though is getting to finals day without Buttler

Had tickets for today's sensational win over Glamorgan. Didn't go due to the weather forecast. Played all 40 overs!

I'm not intending to go to Preston away though!

Clark's spell was one for the ages. Brilliant.