Carlisle Away - Roll Call

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading over from Leeds via bus and train to get the coach (as car unexpectedly in garage) but means I can have a couple of scoops. Self birthday treat!

Looking at one of their forums it seems they aren't expecting a large home turn out. Odd given how important the game is. Ah well. I know us Tics will be in good voice...........

Bought tickets to take my mum to the Crucible after about thirty years of saying I would take her. It's the 2 30 session so I can't even follow the score. Basic schoolboy error buying the tickets ages ago and not checking the fixtures. Gutted I won't be there, hope you all have a cracking day.

Bought tickets to take my mum to the Crucible after about thirty years of saying I would take her. It's the 2 30 session so I can't even follow the score. Basic schoolboy error buying the tickets ages ago and not checking the fixtures. Gutted I won't be there, hope you all have a cracking day.

Twitter on a silenced mobile?