Manager of the month

I'd have thought it would be whoever Notts County's manager is.

Yeah, thought they were already down a month ago. Kind of want us to roll over for them next week to send Tranmere down.

No, I don't mean that.

Do I?

I'd rather Colchester go down.

But I doubt that'll happen, so yeah, bye bye trannies.

Think Carlisle are gone now.Can't see them picking up much away at both Crawley and Wolves and without Madine.

Trannies will probably beat Bradford at home and I can see Crewe turning over PNE at home who'll probably rest a few for the play offs.

Which leaves Notts County away to ourselves...

Eight games ago I didn't expect Latics to go unbeaten and keep so many clean sheets. I think LJ deserves a lot of praise for getting the job done. Just shows what can be achieved with a settled side. Also, I know there have been some critics of our central defenders, but I think they've got better and better. I watched M'voto gift a goal away last night and Tarky did the same

Eight games ago I didn't expect Latics to go unbeaten and keep so many clean sheets. I think LJ deserves a lot of praise for getting the job done. Just shows what can be achieved with a settled side. Also, I know there have been some critics of our central defenders, but I think they've got better and better. I watched M'voto gift a goal away last night and Tarky did the same

Perhaps no coincidence since Tommy Wright arrived.