Notts County, Trannies, Carlisle and Crewe

Now then Latics,

I just came over to ask if you wouldn't mind beating Notts County next Saturday, as we appear to be in a bit of a pickle, and could do with your help. :deal:

Come on, you know you enjoy your visits to Prenton Park really, as even though you may say otherwise, you quite like us really, and I am sure you wouldn't want to spoil my summer! :surrender:

Now then Latics,

I just came over to ask if you wouldn't mind beating Notts County next Saturday, as we appear to be in a bit of a pickle, and could do with your help. :deal:

Come on, you know you enjoy your visits to Prenton Park really, as even though you may say otherwise, you quite like us really, and I am sure you wouldn't want to spoil my summer! :surrender:

sorry mate, a walk through crewe seems more appetising then a walk through birkenhead....

Now then Latics,

Chippy in Crewe wins it for me.

Now then Latics,

nah,don't fancy drinking out of date lager again!! Come on Bradford and another day out in Nottingham would be spot on

nah,don't fancy drinking out of date lager again!! Come on Bradford and another day out in Nottingham would be spot on

I was hoping you may have forgotten that! :blush:

Oh well, I'm glad none of you are playing next week! Squeaky bum time! :shakeit:

As much as I enjoy Crewe away I think it'll be them who go down, they've got the toughest game on Saturday. I think Tranmere will beat Bradford, love them or hate them I couldn't imagine a League One season without them in there, it's a bit like Groundhog day going to Prenton Park (and I'm sure their fans feel the same about our place)

Well Latics,

The day has arrived, so just thought I's pop back over early doors and wish you good luck for today's match, as you will appreciate, alcohol intake has to start early today to calm the old nerves! :drinking45:

In all seriousness, Tommy Fent's called it right! Never mind pies, chippies and the like. Just win today will you, and I will allow you gloating rights next season for saving us (assuming we don't feck things up ourselves of course). :whip:

Now then Latics,

bya bya dont let the door slam on your arse !

Crewe to go I would think, Notts only need a draw with us and my gut feel is that they will fight harder for it than we will, Preston will want to keep momentum and have enough to win at Crewe and I suspect the Trannies will get a desperate and panicky win at home to Bradford. Nice to be just observing it.