Season Tickets

Season Tickets  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing or getting one for the first time/again?

• Yes & staying in same stand
    • Yes, staying in same stand but will upgrade to the new stand
    • Yes & moving to the RRE
    • No
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) and will stay in that stand
    • Yes, moving to RRE then upgrading to New Stand
    • Not sure yet
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) then upgrading to the new stand

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renewing for the main stand paddock, with the intention of switching to the new stand. Looking forward to some decent facilities in there (ie. drink).

And just been to the ticket office now to get it sorted. Four in front of me and three behind doing the same - looking promising.

Well the switch from the Chaddy to the RRE was less traumatic than I thought it would be. I can only hope the move from Liverpool to Oldham proves to be just as painless.

Well the switch from the Chaddy to the RRE was less traumatic than I thought it would be. I can only hope the move from Liverpool to Oldham proves to be just as painless.

:censored:. That means less train fare commission for PlayerShare WebShop!

Good luck.

Internet, power utilities, insurance etc all available though!

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

has anyone heard back from the club yet? I sent mine off about 3 weeks ago but there was a rumour that a few postboxs around mine had been nicked from so hoping my application wasn't in one of them.

Bought my 3 earlier too, the traffic warden just pulled up on his moped as i was leaving, can they park were they want because he just parked on the street

They should to extend it for a week, this isn't the weather to be queuing up getting drenched.

Bought my 3 earlier too, the traffic warden just pulled up on his moped as i was leaving, can they park were they want because he just parked on the street

They can do whatever they want. They can park in your front garden and piss through your letterbox if the mood takes them. No-one messes with traffic wardens. No-one.

Left mine to the last minute, as per. Getting mine and my brother's tomorrow and going to pay monthly again but can't see the finance form on the Latics site. Do I have to go direct to Zebra? Ta

Fill it in at the window