Changes for Sheffield United ?

According to the beeb;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27107014

Byrom and Dayton in?

Although I mentioned the possibility a few days ago I never really expected this;

Very happy to be in the first team squad for the game against Sheffield United tomorrow night #Oafc

Edited by BP1960

As close to the same team as the last 7 would be good, although going 4-4-2 with Philliskirk alongside JCH would be interesting to see.

Rachubka

Brown

Wilson

Lockwood

Grounds

Worrall if fit, probably Dayton though.

Smith if fit, probably Byrom.

Wes

Harkins

Philliskirk

JCH

Dont think he is ready yet same with byrne although I think the latter if he strengthens up over the summer could be one to step up.

Young goalkeepers are often thrown in at the deep end, it's a good test and this is an ideal game rather than Notts County.

Edited by BP1960

Unchanged please.

I know it's 99% about the money but surely having finished on a ten game run of form rather than losing the last two has got to help to sell the idea of a promotion push to a potential signing.

If he cannot have a look at a couple of players now then when can he? Almost certainly we will see at least two changes (Byrom and Dayton to start) with a couple of new (ish) faces coming off the bench late on.

Oh and leave someone up field at corners please....!

Why?

If you don't know them by now, you will never never never know them.

I do know them, and I am someone who wants them to stay. The reason I want them to play so they can hopefully prove to people that they are good players and deserve new contracts.

I do know them, and I am someone who wants them to stay. The reason I want them to play so they can hopefully prove to people that they are good players and deserve new contracts.

Mellor has had more than enough opportunities. He's below average in my opinion and is a waste of a wage. Hope the lad proves me wrong in years to come.

Winchester, on the other hand, I quite like. He's a decent utility player who often comes in and 'does a job'. Still think his best position is full-back but Johnson seems to like him in midfield.

Mellor has had more than enough opportunities. He's below average in my opinion and is a waste of a wage. Hope the lad proves me wrong in years to come.

Winchester, on the other hand, I quite like. He's a decent utility player who often comes in and 'does a job'. Still think his best position is full-back but Johnson seems to like him in midfield.

Season over but still don't think they deserve a run out. As previous posters have been saying, let's try and take some momentum into next season for a change.