Great Performance Tonight

Kissock's not for me,does a lot of chasing, but non creative and caught in possession too easily.

Get's back up, chases down and wins the ball back too.

Adds something different to captain cautious who slows the who pace of the game down when he gets the ball, stops, thinks, passes sideways or backwards.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get's back up, chases down and wins the ball back too.

Adds something different to captain cautious who slows the who pace of the game down when he gets the ball, stops, thinks, passes sideways or backwards.

I thought Korey was quite energetic tonight, although he was caught in possession a few too many times.

I thought Korey was quite energetic tonight, although he was caught in possession a few too many times.

He wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but he frustrates me so much.

I wish he'd just go for it sometimes, take that few extra yards to run, rather than taking all the pace out of movements.

I don't want to seem like i'm against Smith, but if it comes to it, I won't be disappointed if we sell him in summer and find a more suitable, attacking replacement. If we keep Wes alongside that is anyway.

I listened on Radio Sheffield, and they were impressed with Brown (ex-Blade) especially.

They also said Rachubka has kept 11 clean sheets out of 17 games he's played this season. Impressive stat.

It would be if it wasn't false. 6 in 11 before tonight.

think i agree in that kissock gets around but doesn't do a great deal. I probably would (if cheap enough) drop him a 1year deal as he's the kinda player who can bring some legs into the last third of a game when others tire. A good little player to have if winning a game.....doesn't look match fit though.

Unsure about Byrom...Brown outstanding....as was Rachubka

Everyone else was decent and I'm liking the center half pairing more and more. Think winchester needs to have a look at Wilson; There really isn't a great deal of difference in body shape and size but Wilson looks so much stronger and uses body position so much better than Winchester.

Kissock was one of the better players for me, the ball sticks to him, player making a step up in class against one of the better sides and didn't look out of place. I've seen experienced Div 1 players look a lot worse. I'd definitely sign him up.

I have to agree on that aspect, Byrom looked worse. I wouldn't sign either though.

He wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but he frustrates me so much.

I wish he'd just go for it sometimes, take that few extra yards to run, rather than taking all the pace out of movements.

I don't want to seem like i'm against Smith, but if it comes to it, I won't be disappointed if we sell him in summer and find a more suitable, attacking replacement. If we keep Wes alongside that is anyway.

Its a good job that you are not the manager then, Smith was pretty crap tonight but he isn't that bad, ever!

We are hard to break down now teams are struggling to find there way through although we did stand off them a bit tonight we were more than comfortable, all we need is pace and someone who can find the net and we will be a force next season, impressed with Worral tonight at LB probaly his best peformance for us, Kissock worked hard showed a few decent touches id give him a 1 year deal, Connor Brown MOM for me he was excellent

Its a good job that you are not the manager then, Smith was pretty crap tonight but he isn't that bad, ever!

And it's a good job that you are not the manager then, Wesolowski has been our best player this season, yet you still have a hate for him... I hope he signs a 10 year contract extension, just for you!

And it's a good job that you are not the manager then, Wesolowski has been our best player this season, yet you still have a hate for him... I hope he signs a 10 year contract extension, just for you!

So you are saying that we should give a 'highly paid' player who probably earns a lot more than you do, a 10 year contract, just

to spite me.

By the way I never hate anybody!

Also Mellor to go the completely forgotten man not played in agessss

Winchester is a tricky one, if he was consistent like Brown he would be retained, trouble is you just don't know what sort of performance he will put in on the day.

I like Wirral, but I can't see what he does that Winchester doesn't. Up to full fitness now Wirral might cover a bit more ground but for me has less quality in delivery and is less direct in being willing to take his man on. I must be missing something.

So you are saying that we should give a 'highly paid' player who probably earns a lot more than you do, a 10 year contract, just

to spite me.

By the way I never hate anybody!

Joking, of course.

Although, in my opinion, i'd rather have Wes than Smith in my midfield. He's the better player from what i've seen this season. Smith impressed me when he came in at the end of last season, maybe he's given himself a lot to live up to?

As i say, he frustrates me.

But, this is why we love football, opinions game.