Worst away fans ever!

great fans had a drink before and after no bother at all, getting on the pitch is something i just dont do (other than v sheff wed when we won the league) but i can full understand their fans euphoria its all part of the game, thought the situation was managed well enough, as for atmosphere they had every right to be a little nervous at one point they were down but in the end 6 wins and a draw from their last 9 games was enough to keep them up so fair play to them.

[/quot

Worst fans? You seem to be judging them on volume only. I'm not sure why you would have been happier if we had been drowned out. Boundary Park has had a pretty dire atmosphere (apart from big Cup matches) during the last few years. Two months ago it would have been like morgue against a big away following, Preston for example. Lets be thankful for our turnaround and not be too critical of other peoples best efforts.

I go to quite a few of our away matches and our noise level has been magnificent but this season alone I have heard our fans coming out with 'I would rather be a ba***rd than a Fu****g Yorkshire man', 'get your t**s out for the lads' and Bradfords a s**t hole I want to go home. This is pretty standard stuff for many clubs away fans but I didn't hear anything disrespectful from the County fans.

Fair play to them.

Disresptfull, you Wuss

Worst fans?

FFS.

Behave.

3500 fans who gave their team no encouragement whatsoever in what might have been a crucial game! FFS

[/quotDisresptfull, you Wuss3500 fans who gave their team no encouragement whatsoever in what might have been a crucial game! FFS

I can think of any number of clubs where I wouldn't have liked to see that number of fans in that scenario. WORST FANS EVER! Jog on.

In terms of crap support, the worst this season has to be Wolves' home support in the FA Cup first round replay. Granted there was an England friendly on TV, but it was £10 in and they could only muster about 4000 home fans.

I do wonder what effect AFC Wimbledon getting to the Football League had on their support.

I suspect a few who went to MK, dwindled back to AFC once they saw how well they were doing.

I would guess about 3, maybe a smidgen less, made the journey from Wimbledon to Milton Keynes.

I do wonder what effect AFC Wimbledon getting to the Football League had on their support.

I suspect a few who went to MK, dwindled back to AFC once they saw how well they were doing.

I doubt that any WFC fans went to the Stealers in the first place. AFC was the natural progression.