Worst away fans ever!

They turned up to support their team which means they arent :censored:e-not the noisiest, granted but I arrived late and as I crossed the car park towards the chaddy they were making more noise than us, even though the drum was going.

Acoustics can be misleading.

Did you not hear that they had a wheel-barrow, but the wheel fell off?

One of the more dodgy chants!

One of the best, totally unique!

Thought the Notts fans were good, can't blame them for being nervous early on and you can see what staying up meant to them. Glad they stayed up over the Trannies.

When they got going just before kick off, I feared it'd be one of those afternoons where we'd get completely outsung and our players would wilt. But well done today, it was a cracking effort today from the Chaddy, it's not just the main singing section that got chants going neither which was great to see. People seem to be really enjoying home matches again, long may it continue!

They turned up to support their team which means they arent :censored:e-not the noisiest, granted but I arrived late and as I crossed the car park towards the chaddy they were making more noise than us, even though the drum was going.

WTF has acoustics got to do with it when they were in our best stand? We had nothing to play for!

WTF has acoustics got to do with it when they were in our best stand? We had nothing to play for!

Merely that I felt the noise was louder from them than perhaps it sounded to you.

Might I also add, we always have something to play for.

No, but I also don't measure commitment to the cause based on how loud they might choose to sing the wheelbarrow song, rather on the fact that around 3,500 of them turned up to stand by their club on a day they could have been relegated to league two.

Three results had to go against them. They were highly unlikely to get relegated and it should have been a party for them.

I was surprised Crewe and Trannies went a goal up. They must have been :censored:ting themselves when Lockwood scored because for those seven minutes they were down.

MK regularly bring about 12 fans, Millwall threw bottles at kids last time they were at BP,plenty of fans spend more time singing about Oldham being a :censored:hole than they do about their own team.

Worst away fans ever? Give over.

Aye it's those rubbish acoustics in the RRE that trap the sound under the roof..

The minute's applause was for the recently departed of both team's fans.

Worst fans? You seem to be judging them on volume only. I'm not sure why you would have been happier if we had been drowned out. Boundary Park has had a pretty dire atmosphere (apart from big Cup matches) during the last few years. Two months ago it would have been like morgue against a big away following, Preston for example. Lets be thankful for our turnaround and not be too critical of other peoples best efforts.

I go to quite a few of our away matches and our noise level has been magnificent but this season alone I have heard our fans coming out with 'I would rather be a ba***rd than a Fu****g Yorkshire man', 'get your t**s out for the lads' and Bradfords a s**t hole I want to go home. This is pretty standard stuff for many clubs away fans but I didn't hear anything disrespectful from the County fans.

Fair play to them.

Edited by mikeroyboy