The new Chris Taylor?

So, with Adam Lockwood punching JCH last night, I was wondering if this was the norm. Has anyone else been seen punching him?

Please tell me this is a joke? Last thing we need is a rift between what was looking a settled side. They are two players I wanted in next year's team.

Proper bit of male bonding. I get the impression JCH really looks up to Lockwood, he seemed quite honoured to have been punched in the face by him. It was quite sweet really.

sweetest part was when michelle crossley (club shop) fell down the steps from the pub and was eating the pavement before JCH came to her rescue haha the fact she had fell up them to get into the place to start with should of been sufficent warning!!!

Lockwood Vs JCH would be a proper cross generational punch-up! Not sure who would win.

Which brings up the question: What would be the best OAFC Title Fights for each weight class?

Connor Brown Vs JP Kissock to start for the Bantamweight crown...

Lockwood Vs JCH would be a proper cross generational punch-up! Not sure who would win.

Which brings up the question: What would be the best OAFC Title Fights for each weight class?

Kissock would destroy Brown. The boy's got murder in his eyes.

Based on the power JCH gets in a hand shake I'd back him in any scrap

He wouldn't scrap with Lockwood, because he knows Lockwood is the Daddy. It's a bit better than the last time I saw such a scenario and it was Lee Hughes

Did you witness that?

What actually went down?

They were standing with their foreheads together cupping each others heads with one hand for about 10 minutes. In the middle of it Lockwood punched JCH on the chin. I was about two feet away.

They were standing with their foreheads together cupping each others heads with one hand for about 10 minutes.

It wasn't as homoerotic as it sounds, honest.

Actually it was a bit.

Going abit retro but nick Henry vs Darren Sherridan would be an interesting fight as would Lockwood vs Gregan

They were standing with their foreheads together cupping each others heads with one hand for about 10 minutes. In the middle of it Lockwood punched JCH on the chin. I was about two feet away.

Sorry, I meant the Lee Hughes thing.

Going abit retro but nick Henry vs Darren Sherridan would be an interesting fight as would Lockwood vs Gregan

Gregan would destroy Lockwood.

But Gregan and Lockwood could pair up and bring their dinner and all that :censored: and Sheridan would destroy them both.