Melbourne Friendly match

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest source of inside information tells me it's RRE or Main Stand on Saturday. Chaddy End having the afternoon off.

Your latest source of inside information may have written or read the OS item posted 28 June.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140628-pre-season-ticket-prices-1697222.aspx

Connor Brown at left back again? Forte is still here, regardless of the Vale rumours.

@OfficialOAFC: #OAFC TEAM NEWS: Rachubka, B.Wilson, Kusunga, J.Wilson, Brown, Dieng, Jones, Kelly, Forte, Dayton, Clarke-Harris.

@OfficialOAFC: #OAFC SUBS: Winchester, Lockwood, Llera, Mellor, Gros, Bove, Coleman.

Set up as a 4-5-1 and every-time we attack we have no players in support so either a wild shot or running into nothing with no final ball to a blue shirt!

1 up front OK so long as he has 1 or 2 players willing to get up there quickly to support him

Edited by laticsrblue

We created some decent chances after the first 20 minutes (when they barely let us have the ball). Dayton looked a creative threat. JCH missed three great chances. Kusunga and Wilson solid. Brown as a left back impressed me, until he tried to cross it.

Forte was either injured, knackered or disinterested. I'd move on from there.

Second half was dull. When we did get away down the flanks support through the middle was slow to join it. Llera and the oddly shaped Gros impressed me when they came on. Llera I'd sign. Gros I'd consider.