Steaua Bucharest

It's a behind closed doors friendly because of where it was played. It was played there because that's where the opposition are playing their games ahead of the Champions League campaign.

It was the first pre-season friendly of the current set, the rest of which we can turn up in our tens of thousands.

So how do you account for LJs remarks about playing future reserves games behind closed doors ?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only some Latics fans could turn a behind closed doors friendly into a whoa is me situation.

Blah blah blah the club hates the fans blah blah

No, you're right. The club is perfect! Anybody who dares to criticise it is a negative troll. Fans should save the moaning for Connor Brown.

Good to see one of Oldham's sons celebrated at the National Football Centre.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/diego_sideburns/14not 75 394701749/in/photostream/

A very underrated coach, I wonder how many he had in his entourage? more like 5 than 75 I would think - and he wasn't even allowed to select the team.

Edited by BP1960

Today and last Tuesday could have been rehearsals for when Barcelona are at St. George’s Park from 28th July until 2nd August for their pre-season preparations. The England women’s senior team will be there at the same time, preparing to play Sweden. I

Imagine the security for Barcelona, the F.A will probably call up the Army.

No, you're right. The club is perfect! Anybody who dares to criticise it is a negative troll. Fans should save the moaning for Connor Brown.

Lol you are technically correct!

This board should be used to moan about :censored: footballers. But he has improved and if he starts at right back on the first day of next season then you may have an argument...... He won't by the way.

Long time reader right? Long time club\ corney hater right?

Whoa is me ....

:lol:

A new second ever low for OWTB moaning (bacon butty gate being nunber one)

Nar can understand people being annoyed think the point is aimed at how much the security was on the day.

Behind closed games are a common thing and personally if we get more out of it than we got from the reserves cannot see it being a major problem.

Although those who watch reserve games often can understand there fustration watched a few myself between shifts at work.

sounds to me more like your looking for an excuse just have a pop at fans.

Fans can't get into announced behind closed door friendly (don't go its been announced as behind closed door)

Some who didn't go take as personal attack on clubs fans.

sounds to me more like you are looking for an excuse just have a pop at CLUB