Matchday experience at B.P

I only know about the local bus services because I know the local area but would someone coming up from say Gillingham or Swindon know about them?

Call me old fashioned but if I'm, planning a 200+ mile jouirney I usually work out how to do it before I set off

I only know about the local bus services because I know the local area but would someone coming up from say Gillingham or Swindon know about them?

I wouldn't go to Gillingham without planning exactly how to get there.

I suspect most coming to Boundary Park must do the same.

I wouldn't go to Gillingham without planning exactly how to get there.

I suspect most coming to Boundary Park must do the same.

For Gillingham turn right out of the train station and right again ground couple of hundred metres down on the right, plenty of boozers in town before the game.

Call me old fashioned but if I'm, planning a 200+ mile jouirney I usually work out how to do it before I set off

I'd like to think most away fans will plan their journey, but the local bus routes aren't connected to a national network and isn't as well publicised as the train would be. I'm sure if we did a survey we'd find that most away fans coming by public transport would choose the train or tram rather than get the bus.

I think that the matchday experience has been improved by the group making a noise, I also think that this will help drag up the attendances.

Aye, the atmosphere at home games towards tail end of last season was terrific. Definitely important towards getting attendances up.

I'd like to think most away fans will plan their journey, but the local bus routes aren't connected to a national network and isn't as well publicised as the train would be. I'm sure if we did a survey we'd find that most away fans coming by public transport would choose the train or tram rather than get the bus.

Yes, buses take a bit more organising than other types of transport. I get the bus everyday but I prefer not to have to use them for away matches.