Playershare Pledges 2014/15 Season (New Thread)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered who scunny's manager is and me having a deep loathing of the man. Not advocating violence but.

£5 if the ball accidental smashes into him

£10 if he gets it in the nads.

Oohphs

"@SUFCOfficial: Mark Robins: "We did not deserve to lose it, they did a job on us and you have got to credit them."

:sign0173:

And if arrange on valentines day game, £10 per kiss on my cheeks..yes face cheeks you mucky lot

one of George one of Rhys.

Well they are playershare players, it's a day of romance and when KO happens, a day of massacre too

So its £10 a cheek for George or Rhys, twitter anybody? They surely would be up for it. No I dont do twitter or facebook so I couldn't sort it.

So its £10 a cheek for George or Rhys, twitter anybody? They surely would be up for it. No I dont do twitter or facebook so I couldn't sort it.

Im not bloody self funding both players cheeky...one Kiss on my cheek one on the left on one the right.

I'm trying to abuse my right being on the playershare committee...there is a facebook comp going on at the mo. Like the page and share it an you could get invited onto the pitch pre KO on sat for a photo op with both Big G and Rhys.

I am going to try and take advantage of both players and am going to try and arrange a photo op and donation....

I can be a thorn between to roses..heheh...st valentines day massacre at BP

Edited by underdog

Weelllllllll, I'm trying to abuse my right as being not the playershare committee...there is a facebook comp going on at the mo. Like the page and share it an you could get invited onto the pitch pre KO on sat for a photo op with both Big G and Rhys.

I am going to try and take advantage of both players and am going to try and arrange a photo op and donation....

I can be a thorn between to roses..heheh...st valentines day massacre at BP

Good on you Tracey, if you manage to get a kiss off both I will donate to playershare £5, good luck I await your response.