What's the parking like around the SD store in Oldham town centre? Last time I ventured in town was almost two decades ago and want to pop by on Thursday to pick up two kids away shirts...if they look OK that is.

Any help appreciated.

Do you reckon they'll be selling the training tops too?

What's the parking like around the SD store in Oldham town centre? Last time I ventured in town was almost two decades ago and want to pop by on Thursday to pick up two kids away shirts...if they look OK that is.

Any help appreciated.

Pretty sure that it is free at weekend on Council car parks.

Any help appreciated.

Pretty sure that it is free at weekends on Council car parks as an incentive to encourage shoppers but please check

Are these kits actually going to last for 2 years this time? Especially given we've finally got a consistent sponsor/manufacturer?

I would expect the home kit to be kept for two seasons and the away kit will become a third kit next season, with a new away kit at that point.

10/11 and 11/12?

Of course! Same the 2 years previous too.

On a side note...if you go on the historical kits website, it has a kit for 2014/2015 up there.

It looks just like the training kit to me so I do hope it is not the match kit!!

Is it only the away kit being launched on thursday? Not even photos of the home kit?

Only away I believe and home shirt launched via official website on August 7th.

For those going to the SD store tomorrow, can you confirm via this site if the training shirts will be on sale too? I'm planning on dropping by later in the day but if the away is rubbish then I might get the training shirt instead if on sale. Cheers all!

Only away I believe and home shirt launched via official website on August 7th.

For those going to the SD store tomorrow, can you confirm via this site if the training shirts will be on sale too? I'm planning on dropping by later in the day but if the away is rubbish then I might get the training shirt instead if on sale. Cheers all!

Our current away kit is the Rio range of Sondico clothing when I looked on their website they had the two tone blue and black and grey both available in adult sizes priced around £20.

Our current away kit is the Rio range of Sondico clothing when I looked on their website they had the two tone blue and black and grey both available in adult sizes priced around £20.

Thanks - would like our club badge on it but not fussed about the SD branding. I'm guessing they may be on sale too - if anyone can confirm before I drive via Oldham tomorrow to save a wasted journey. Cheers

Just saw the new Notts County home shirt by Carbrini. Very nice and shame we couldn't have similar if we swapped the black middle stripe and v-neck for blue and rest of kit was white like our more traditional kit.

Sorry can't post picture or link as remote