Hmmm.

Hasn't Mr Johnson just opened himself up to tweet after tweet of potential criticism here with Mondays announcement?

I believe we have some 'choice fans' who use twitter and follow the offical twitter page. Might he be in for a bit of a pasting over the signings / formation / tactics etc?

I won't be available to tweet Monday afternoon, can someone ask him if he knows about young centre back Cameron Burgess of Fulham?..I have seen him several times in action and thinks he's ideal for a season's loan.

Edited by BP1960

What was announced on Monday?

Sorry, re-read my post and i wasnt clear.

Announcement today that on Monday afternoon after training, LJ is taking over the clubs twitter account and is doing a twitter Q&A session under the #AskLJ banner.

I just think this place is pretty bad sometimes with taking the chance to jump all over these types of things and turn them into a big negative, and i'm led to believe that the #OAFC twitter group are mostly worse than OWTB.

Can't help but worry he might be in line for some pretty brutal tweets?

Edited by slystallone

Hmmm.

Hasn't Mr Johnson just opened himself up to tweet after tweet of potential criticism here with Mondays announcement?

I believe we have some 'choice fans' who use twitter and follow the offical twitter page. Might he be in for a bit of a pasting over the signings / formation / tactics etc?

I am sure they will carefully select the questions they answer and not highlight the planks!

shoot evans and beat robinson to death with the gun whilst juice newtons angel of the morning is playing in the background.

I'd have gone for 'shoot Evans and drop the corpse on Robinson', but I like your thinking.