Team Vs Hudds

Assuming that tomorrow's team is going to be pretty much the same as for the opening day, I reckon it'll be:

GK Rachubka

RB B Wilson

CB Kusunga

CB J Wilson

LB Mills

DM Dieng

CM Kelly

CM Jones

RW Dayton

LW Forte

ST JCH

I think Connor Brown will be the unfortunate one to miss out as he made the RB position his own at the end of last season. But with Lockwood out there is a greater need for experience in defence in the short term, so I see Brian Wilson starting the season.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree pretty much with that line up...but sounds like LJ may try a 3-5-2 again? With Kasunga - Wilson - Dieng

Winchester would also be unlucky to miss out IMO based on his pre season performances...but i like the thought of him and Philli coming on to offer good energy in the last 20 minutes of a game for Dayton/Forte

Assuming that tomorrow's team is going to be pretty much the same as for the opening day, I reckon it'll be:

GK Rachubka

RB B Wilson

CB Kusunga

CB J Wilson

LB Mills

DM Dieng

CM Kelly

CM Jones

RW Dayton

LW Forte

ST JCH

I think Connor Brown will be the unfortunate one to miss out as he made the RB position his own at the end of last season.

Would think that'll be his best XI for the start of the season, and I agree regarding Connor Brown, however I reckon LJ has more trust in Brian Wilson, and won't want to bench I'm (unless he has a complete 'mare).

Don't always like Dayton on RW though, as he always has to cut-in on his left foot, and can be quite predictable for defenders.

George Elokobi on bench 2 other 2 Trialists also on bench Micheal Rolando and Ben Henigan never heard of these could be fake names though

Never heard of a Ben Hennigan but there's a Ben Heneghan that was ex-Everton youth player now with Stoke and plays CB.

Michael Rolandos Is a trialist under fake name I reckon. Hopefully someone well-known and a run out before signing?!

Edited by Midsblue

3-5-2 with 2 Wilsons and a Dieng in central defence?

4-4-2 Winchester and Dayton out wide?

4-5-1 with Dayton and forte out wide and Winchester ahead of jones and Kelly with dieng and wilson (j) centre half?

Edited by eyres_28