Pre season results equate to......?

Whilst it is nice being undefeated in pre season it means very little. It is about what happens from saturday.

When did we last go all pre season undefeated? And if anyone knows has there been a general trend in results going forward? I.e. Good preseason means a decent season.

I definitely remember us having a great pre season about 10 years ago and ended up struggling (may be the talbot season, but could have even been earlier under stitch)

We were unbeaten last year didnt offer much...this pre season we lost our opening gameto the Ukranians...

I think it is good for confidence as long as they dont get over confident and spit their dummies out if they are losing or lose a game!

We were unbeaten last year didnt offer much...this pre season we lost our opening gameto the Ukranians...

I think it is good for confidence as long as they dont get over confident and spit their dummies out if they are losing or lose a game!

Romanians?

Pre Season.....We've played Australasia, Europe, Premiership, Championship, League 2, Conference North and the Evo-stick league.

Some good results, some decent goals and some encouraging team and individual performances......but we failed to keep a clean sheet.

Typical Latics?

Pre Season.....We've played Australasia, Europe, Premiership, Championship, League 2, Conference North and the Evo-stick league.

Some good results, some decent goals and some encouraging team and individual performances......but we failed to keep a clean sheet.

Typical Latics?

I'd say typical pre-season in general. If you look at friendlies across the country, i don't think there are many clean sheets due to the subs, experimenting, trialists and laid back nature of the games.