George Elekobi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could do with bulking up a bit.

Actually that's a mighty fine photo. Now with this crap kit we have I wonder if he can do an Incredible Hulk moment after he scores his first goal for us....preferable right in front of wherever I am sitting....

Ouch for George......did the other player came of worse...

Edited by underdog

Guest Stanley30

He walked off the pitch without a scratch on him, due to the win and the boost in confidence it gave everyone he DID challenge Bove to an arm wrestle and this is what happened!

You better wise up quick George, there's only one Daddy at latics! Bove will tear u apart!

George Elokobi ‏@georgeelokobi 22h

@ClarkeHarris Well done for getting your first goal of the season, and played extremely well to help secure our first win of the campaign

jonson clarke-harris ‏@ClarkeHarris

@georgeelokobi thanks chicken bone eater well played yourself bossed it yday as always

George Elokobi @georgeelokobi · 23h

I'm ready to train/play if selected by the Gaffer for Tuesday night with my old friend Mr Strapping lol..

2 clean sheets for the back 4. You don't mess with a winning formula. A few ( you especially) seem unhappy with Mills distribution. Grounds passing wasn't up to scratch either which many didn't mind and Mills showed the player he was last year. He will come good

Edited by palmer1

2 clean sheets for the back 4. You don't mess with a winning formula. A few ( you especially) seem unhappy with Mills distribution. Grounds passing wasn't up to scratch either which many didn't mind and Mills showed the player he was last year. He will come good

Very true you don't mess around but Lockwood won't be fit till end of October at least we have options available if players arnt performing. His distribution hasn't been great hopefully it does come good

Edited by SavageTheBeast

George Elokobi @georgeelokobi · 3h

New day, same motivation, same application, same attitude, and More so to be a winner in what ever I do...Failure is not an Option

You know how some people have those crappy motivational posters up at work? I want to make a collage of his tweets to put over my desk. Edited by rosa