• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like nzlatic and beag-teets; the older i've got; the less "hatey" i've got towards clubs.

Managers & Players - yep, sure. That's still there. But having a massive dislike for Red Nose Jnr doesnt then mean i hate Peterborough as a club. It just means i really dont like Fergie Jnr.

But clubs overall?

Only MK Mongs muster in that these days. Horrible club.

When Celtic play in Manchester, they sing songs about Manchester getting blown up. Horrible fenian :censored:.

"Horrible Fenian :censored:." This is why I hate Rangers. The venomous agenda espoused by a sizeable section of their fans corrupts simple minds like that of poor Bowl here. Bowl doesn't know any better, he's probably called Bowl because he's never learnt to eat out of anything else, he sees the Union Jacks, he sees the way they shamelessly self promote using the image of Lee Rigby and he buys it hook, line and sinker. Poor Bowl. Poor, poor Bowl.

Woof.

Manchester getting blown up was one of the best things that ever happened to it, by all accounts.

I hate pedants - especially people who needlessly point the finger at potentially embarrassing grammar mistakes. If someone came on here and said, "Who do you hate?" should be, "Whom do you hate?" I'd :censored:ing hate the living :censored: out of them.

And MK Mongs. I didn't really feel the hate for them until I'd been there a couple or three times. Now it's as visceral as toothache.

"Horrible Fenian :censored:." This is why I hate Rangers. The venomous agenda espoused by a sizeable section of their fans corrupts simple minds like that of poor Bowl here. Bowl doesn't know any better, he's probably called Bowl because he's never learnt to eat out of anything else, he sees the Union Jacks, he sees the way they shamelessly self promote using the image of Lee Rigby and he buys it hook, line and sinker. Poor Bowl. Poor, poor Bowl.

Woof.

He's an Oldham fan why should his posted make you hate rangers?

And please don't refer to agendas and lee rigby in reference to Celtic FC and there supporters

Have you forgotten what happened when Celtic played Brentford last year ?

When Celtic play in Manchester, they sing songs about Manchester getting blown up. Horrible fenian :censored:.

You okay hun? - not very nice is it. In fact I believe that it is a hate crime to say it. It didn't take long for you lot to turn out in your tens. :censored:ing oldham supporter?

Have you forgotten what happened when Celtic played Brentford last year ?

I may have forgotten about the half a dozen idiots chanting disgraceful songs (which after some sharp research, can't be wholly verified - it seems), however thanks for jogging my memory. Don't turn this into a vehicle for your agenda - there are facebook pages for this drivel, go and chat with like minded.

I may have forgotten about the half a dozen idiots chanting disgraceful songs (which after some sharp research, can't be wholly verified - it seems), however thanks for jogging my memory. Don't turn this into a vehicle for your agenda - there are facebook pages for this drivel, go and chat with like minded.

No agenda here

Let's leave the agendas to Celtic;

Palestine, Basque, Ireland, UEFA which every agenda they adopt it's always masking the same murky Anti- British & Pro IRA undertone

And before you start with the it's just the minority line, why don't the majority stamp it out

No agenda here

Palestine, Basque, Ireland, UEFA which every agenda they adopt it's always masking the same murky Anti- British & Pro IRA undertone

And before you start with the it's just the minority line, why don't the majority stamp it out

Maybe they should. Maybe they could ask the Rangers fans for tips on stamping things out since they did such a fine job of stamping all over Manchester. Celtic have a minority that shame them, I'll accept that but take your time and do some research on which half of the Old Firm is better received throughout Europe and you'll find your results overwhelming.

And one other thing, it's true that between 8-10 drunk adolescent Celtic fans started a chant in a pub in Brentford and they got nicely battered for it believe me. By who? I hear you ask. Celtic fans. Sorry to spoil your assumed version of events of mass chanting in the away end that absolutely and categorically did not happen.

Woof.

Edited by doggy_oafc

1) MK Dons - no matter how much we hate ManUre at least they never stole their club!

2) United - always disliked but even more so around the sacking of Moyes - all this talk about "The United Way" of doing things as if they were some bloody godly entity, a plane above the mere mortals of the football world - not even just the club but the bloody fans as well, pretentious :censored:s!

3) Leeds - the club genuinely made me think twice about going to study in the city - however not on the same level as the above two really for me.

No agenda here

There almost certainly is an agenda here. We could argue all night about Scotland’s shame being anti-Catholic - clearly what what said earlier was 'fenian :censored:' was it not? And this is only the tip of the :censored:-berg, I don't think anybody else mentioned anything about 'pro this' or 'anti that'...

I read somewhere that when one is stupid, one will defend any flag to belong - not sure if that is entirely true, but I reckon there is one reason where I could say that it is.

Haven't we crossed paths on this before? Your name rings a bell, especially with a certain left-wing friend of mine who was left unsettled. Never mind, I must be mistaken.

Maybe they should. Maybe they could ask the Rangers fans for tips on stamping things out since they did such a fine job of stamping all over Manchester. Celtic have a minority that shame them, I'll accept that but take your time and do some research on which half of the Old Firm is better received throughout Europe and you'll find your results overwhelming.

And one other thing, it's true that between 8-10 drunk adolescent Celtic fans started a chant in a pub in Brentford and they got nicely battered for it believe me. By who? I hear you ask. Celtic fans. Sorry to spoil your assumed version of events of mass chanting in the away end that absolutely and categorically did not happen.

Woof.

Firstly Manchester Council the GMP must hold a degree of responsibility for what happened in Manchester.. Fancy letting thousands of football fans drink openly in a city centre on the promise that they can watch the match on a big screen if they haven't got tickets then refusing to let them watch the match.. As ugly and wrong as it was many other clubs fans would of acted in the same manor under those circumstances took at England abroad we've been doing it for years now all of a sudden rangers are scum for doing it in Manchester?

As for the Celtic/Brentford issue that is the first time I have heard this version but I have spoken to a Brentford for who was at the game who said the chants were not just sung by a handful of fans

Make of that what you will but I know where I stand on it

Firstly Manchester Council the GMP must hold a degree of responsibility for what happened in Manchester.. Fancy letting thousands of football fans drink openly in a city centre on the promise that they can watch the match on a big screen if they haven't got tickets then refusing to let them watch the match.. As ugly and wrong as it was many other clubs fans would of acted in the same manor under those circumstances took at England abroad we've been doing it for years now all of a sudden rangers are scum for doing it in Manchester?

As for the Celtic/Brentford issue that is the first time I have heard this version but I have spoken to a Brentford for who was at the game who said the chants were not just sung by a handful of fans

With the violent element of England fans abroad?

Are you seriously condoning the behaviour of Rangers fans in Manchester? Scum is too good a word for them.

England abroad we've been doing it for years now all of a sudden rangers are scum for doing it in Manchester?

Not all of a sudden, no.

I make that you've corroborated the event with one source without examination. If I believed everything that I heard without research, I'd be a :censored:ing bigoted, sectarian asshat.

There almost certainly is an agenda here. We could argue all night about Scotlands shame being anti-Catholic - clearly what what said earlier was 'fenian :censored:' was it not? And this is only the tip of the :censored:-berg, I don't think anybody else mentioned anything about 'pro this' or 'anti that'...

I read somewhere that when one is stupid, one will defend any flag to belong - not sure if that is entirely true, but I reckon there is one reason where I could say that it is.

Haven't we crossed paths on this before? Your name rings a bell, especially with a certain left-wing friend of mine who was left unsettled. Never mind, I must be mistaken.

Like I have said before there is no agenda here from me, and I don't see why what another board member has said is being used against me? I haven't been registered on this board before but I have been a reader of it for a while I couldn't care less about your "left wing friend" but it doesn't surprise me from your posts that you would keep company with that sort.. Wasn't it you who was trying to encourage the athelticos in to taking up left wing politics?

Your Brentford supporting friend has no doubt heard the myth of hundreds of Celtic supporters in full voice about Lee Rigby so many times he's convinced himself it's all true. It's not. It was a group, like I said numbering no more than 10, on their first away day outside of Scotland who crossed a line and paid a heavy price for it at the hands of other Celtic fans. I've heard that version so many times from so many different sources now. There's no YouTube footage anywhere from any game, including the Brentford game of Celtic fans singing about Lee Rigby. The reason for that is that it's never happened.

Woof.

Are you seriously condoning the behaviour of Rangers fans in Manchester? Scum is too good a word for them.

no I am not what I'm merely pointing out is that football fans have been known to act this way before SHOCK HORROR

if it's wrong for me to judge Celtic fans on what a small minority have done on regular occasions surely it's wrong for you too judge rangers fans on on what large group (yet a small proportion on the grand scale of things) did in a one of occasion?

Like I have said before there is no agenda here from me, and I don't see why what another board member has said is being used against me? I haven't been registered on this board before but I have been a reader of it for a while I couldn't care less about your "left wing friend" but it doesn't surprise me from your posts that you would keep company with that sort.. Wasn't it you who was trying to encourage the athelticos in to taking up left wing politics?

Here we go, brass tacks, brass :censored:ing tacks. Keep company with that sort - well if one of the alternatives is :censored: kicking around with Britains Furst and the Muslamic Raygun Party of Oldham then I've not done bad.

Your email address is very familiar, I must be wrong. Forget it.

edit: I can't remember, however I don't think I asked them to adopt left-wing politics. It was more of a role of supporters against discrimination in football and rights for football fans, which didn't go down well and I dropped it.

Your Brentford supporting friend has no doubt heard the myth of hundreds of Celtic supporters in full voice about Lee Rigby so many times he's convinced himself it's all true. It's not. It was a group, like I said numbering no more than 10, on their first away day outside of Scotland who crossed a line and paid a heavy price for it at the hands of other Celtic fans. I've heard that version so many times from so many different sources now. There's no YouTube footage anywhere from any game, including the Brentford game of Celtic fans singing about Lee Rigby. The reason for that is that it's never happened.

Woof.

Is this your way of saying you was at the game?

Also just because there was no videos on YouTube doesn't mean it didn't happen

Here we go, brass tacks, brass :censored:ing tacks. Keep company with that sort - well if one of the alternatives is :censored: kicking around with Britains Furst and the Muslamic Raygun Party of Oldham then I've not done bad.

Your email address is very familiar, I must be wrong. Forget it.

edit: I can't remember, however I don't think I asked them to adopt left-wing politics. It was more of a role of supporters against discrimination in football and rights for football fans, which didn't go down well and I dropped it.

Who are you to question my identity? Your just an admin on this board not the police and I do hope that that wasn't you suggesting that associate with Britain First or the EDL

What's your bug bear with me? Because my views on Celtic and there supporters don't match your own or because you think I support Rangers?

Is this your way of saying you was at the game?

Also just because there was no videos on YouTube doesn't mean it didn't happen

No I wasn't but I know several who were. That is true what you say about YouTube but please think about it; if hundreds of Celtic fans started mass chanting about Lee Rigby at a game do you not think at least one person would get their phone out and film it? Do you not think that every Celtic hating Union Jack waver would love that footage and make it viral to prove what heartless, treacherous bastards the Celtic fans are? The videos don't exist, everything you've believed about what happened that day is a lie. I know that's going to be hard to take. I'm sorry.

Woof.

no I am not what I'm merely pointing out is that football fans have been known to act this way before SHOCK HORROR

if it's wrong for me to judge Celtic fans on what a small minority have done on regular occasions surely it's wrong for you too judge rangers fans on on what large group (yet a small proportion on the grand scale of things) did in a one of occasion?

I'm judging Rangers on what I saw with my own eyes. They were despicable and by defending them you put yourself in the same envelope. If fans of any other club, or any other sport for that matter, had behaved like that I would say the same. You however have a very green tinge on your bigot glasses.