Rochdale

And if they happen to beat us and go above us in the league? 2 points difference at the moment and we travel to the unbeaten league leaders on Saturday.You carry on you might not look like complete mugs....

They always have and always will be in our shadow. Win lose or draw that won't change.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Nemesis was :censored:' is a suggestion I've heard

Can't decide whether this always in our shadow banner is cringy or genius.

Its the kind of thing I expect United fans to do. Imagine if they went up and we didn't. Doing it after a win, or promotion maybe (still then, nah), but to be honest it just makes you look like bellends doing it before.

Edited by pukka

They always have and always will be in our shadow. Win lose or draw that won't change.

How the mighty have fallen, who'd have thought that we would now be reduced to taking some sort of pleasure of having been in the third tear of English football longer than our nearest football league.

I'm from Rochdale so I know which town is the the real .....

LOL What. This isnt Boca vs River Plate. This isnt Belgrade, Athens, Rome. Its a made up rivalry between two league one teams that couldnt give a toss about each other, never have probably never will, and people like to pretend its a rivalry because were too :censored: to come up against the 2 teams we really hate. Call me boring but id call the thought of any banner embarrassing as :censored:

LOL What. This isnt Boca vs River Plate. This isnt Belgrade, Athens, Rome. Its a made up rivalry between two league one teams that couldnt give a toss about each other, never have probably never will, and people like to pretend its a rivalry because were too :censored: to come up against the 2 teams we really hate. Call me boring but id call the thought of any banner embarrassing as :censored:

It isn't even Burnley. Ridiculous idea that will only backfire.

Boring.

It's a banner it's not flares and violence.

I could just about put up with a cringey banner.

But i draw the line here: i'm not wearing flares...

Hey you're the one who said it would be funny Sly! ;-)

The Athleticos have all bought matching flares now and sewn their logo onto the left arse cheek. If anyone wants a pair see FLAGMAN outside the Chaddy End tuck shop half an hour before kick off next week.

Excuse me its the one everyones been waiting for 'El Crapio'

If you saw that online from other clubs what would you think? You'd think "what a bunch of sad bastards"

I'd prefer "Rochdale - Where even McDonalds :censored:ed off"

Edited by pukka

Seconded