Rochdale

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First the Athletico's, now sneery United style banners - does our Tuftyfication know no end?

Sorry Harry, I forgot we are not aloud to do anything remotely similar to any other club. The Athletico's have improved my match day experience. If people want to do it, they don't need the nod from people on here.

Can everyone just make sure theyve got there tickets now? Especially those who have saved the money not buying Bristol one. Cant be having anyone without a ticket having a gripe for not getting one for this, mines been in my wallet for 2 weeks already!

Can everyone just make sure theyve got there tickets now? Especially those who have saved the money not buying Bristol one. Cant be having anyone without a ticket having a gripe for not getting one for this, mines been in my wallet for 2 weeks already!

The club need to ask for the extra 200 seats. This one will sell out.

I phoned up for mine on monday - they said they would go out first class. Not received yesterday,

Poor service

It really isn't a derby is it? It could never generate the passion that matches against City and United used to do. Even Bolton in the 1970s felt more like a derby.

I like a couple of ideas. El Crapico is a good one. However, i think the banner 'Rochdale- so crap even McDonald's Left' wins it for me.

its a little bit crigneworthy for me, constantly see United with banners such as this and think 'what a bunch of arrogant w*nkers', id be a hypocrite if I didn't feel the same about this.

Fair play mate that's your opinion and one others share.

So have we established that the McDonald's one is winning so far?

The banner suggesting that Rochdale are in our shadow is crap and will make those holding it look like wannabes. We get 1000 more people watching us than Rochdale wow! thats something to crow about.

The McDonald's sign is genius if we are to have a rivalry with Rochdale it should be based on this type of self deprecating humour and the idea of dubbing it el crapico!

Edited by GlossopLatic

Why is that ?

Because hardly anyone gives a :censored: about Dale, and being a couple of places above them in the league is hardly something we're proud enough to make banners about. It makes us look desperately tinpot and Dale fans would almost certainly find it hilariously :censored: and take the piss. It's embarrassing.

In any case, Oldham is a bigger club, in a bigger town with a bigger fanbase. It's hardly like we're going against the odds to be very marginally better than them.

Cut out the United song and banner ideas and make your own stuff up - that's what I see a fan group for.

"HAVING BANNERS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING A ROCHDALE FAN"

Did anyone see that picture collage of Real Madrid and Barca's main 5 attacking players in the run up to their game? Someone do that for Rochdale and Latics players with 'El Crapico' in a fancy font.

"HAVING BANNERS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING A ROCHDALE FAN"

Did anyone see that picture collage of Real Madrid and Barca's main 5 attacking players in the run up to their game? Someone do that for Rochdale and Latics players with 'El Crapico' in a fancy font.

Hahahahaha

Because hardly anyone gives a :censored: about Dale, and being a couple of places above them in the league is hardly something we're proud enough to make banners about. It makes us look desperately tinpot and Dale fans would almost certainly find it hilariously :censored: and take the piss. It's embarrassing.

In any case, Oldham is a bigger club, in a bigger town with a bigger fanbase. It's hardly like we're going against the odds to be very marginally better than them.

Cut out the United song and banner ideas and make your own stuff up - that's what I see a fan group for.

Population wise there's very little in it. Oldham is only marginally bigger.