Rochdale

Seen as its unreserved seating, can we organise in advance where people who wish to sing sit/stand (definately stand), rather than have a few separate groups who are all out of sync with each other, think it could be good if everyone was together.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen as its unreserved seating, can we organise in advance where people who wish to sing sit/stand (definately stand), rather than have a few separate groups who are all out of sync with each other, think it could be good if everyone was together.

Agree be better if the club announce something not everyone wants to stand.

I think almost everyone would agree that a banner that shows our support for the team whilst also maybe gently ribbing ourselves, maybe with an in-joke, would probably be best.

Someone mentioned something like "TITS - OLDHAM", maybe not quite that but in that vein.

Personally I think a banner saying "HOME OF THE TUBULAR BANDAGE" would be pretty funny. Opposition fans probably wouldn't have a clue, but then they probably wouldn't care regardless of the banner. It'd be a bit like the toaster at Wolves, or Notts's wheelbarrow song. That's my two penneth anyhow.

It's upto whoever wants to make/buy one though. If you're spending the time and money you do as you please. Bollocks to us moaning sods on here sticking our collective oar in.

Edited by LaticsChris

Jesus, I might not go

I decided not to, slagging off the team fine (I have little time for Dale) ... slagging off my home town (I'd rather keep to myself what I think of Oldham) and having to listen to all this crap at the game is something I don't want to do.

I simply support a team not a town, as do many others I know.