Bristol city away

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My proposal for the return game. Make it 1 of our local offer games where we can have a deal for the home fans. The FL allow it so many times a season if i recall correctly. £1 kids £2 adults. Demand will then be there for 10000 home tickets especially if we're doing well. Rope 500 seats off for brizzle in small section.

Petty maybe but certainly deserved imho

My proposal for the return game. Make it 1 of our local offer games where we can have a deal for the home fans. The FL allow it so many times a season if i recall correctly. £1 kids £2 adults. Demand will then be there for 10000 home tickets especially if we're doing well. Rope 500 seats off for brizzle in small section.

It's hardly the Bristol City fans fault we can't get more tickets.

Complaining to the FA that we under regulations should get more tickets, where if they keep doing it, the club get a fine - is probably more deserved

If we are both still in the top 6 when we come to play them, i'd like to think we could get 8-9000 home fans paying full price lol...4 home games left with a real chance of promotion.

If we have fallen away and it looks likely we'll just have a top half or mid table finish then the 2 quid adult option would be top, although that would probably make a dull 1-0 defeat a certainty lol

If we could sell our ground out to home fans I'd expect us to minimise away support.

They would be given the small part of the RRE no matter what, accommodating 1600. That's plenty enough for 70-80% of teams we will play a season.

Although to fill it on a consistent basis we would probably be in the championship, Where teams would bring a lot more.

I'll explain this, as it is a bit confusing.

As are capacity has dropped below 14,000, the FA have allowed us to send less tickets to the away fans.

Bristol City always ask for a maximum number estimated of away fans that could attend, and will give those tickets in smaller chunks. The rest is then allocated to the block on the other side of segregation, which is to home fans.

The maximum number of away fans this season is 1,100, but the club will only give the early estimation which was submitted by your club.

You'll be given the smaller lower concourse, and maybe a small bit of the upper concourse, food and drink is sold(I think). Away fans are housed in the corner of the stand, in the opposite stand to last years away stand. You'll walk out to the stand at ground level, unless you are given the small bit of the upper concourse( don't think you will, as that's only given with over 550 away fans), then you'll be able to acsess half way up the stand.

Stewards are generally nice, they won't hassle you about standing up, but usually that's only done at the top of the stands, as usual.

Only 250 home fans tickets left, so expect a sell out, and a hostile atmosphere.

As for the team, we are not playing to well at the moment, and Cotterill keeps mentioning that we are still not playing at the top of our game. Obviously you are playing well at the moment, and have a few old city players. Think Citys first defeat of the season may come this Saturday, unless we can really push on and hold a lead.

May the best team win

Have a look at the redevolpment here, - http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/ashton-gate-rebuild/ on bristol sports website (owned by Steve Lansdown, worth 2.6billion. Lansdown also owns Bristol Rugby, Bristol Flyers, Bristol Academy and Dino Zimprielli)

Edited by Bristol city

Get a grip and stop feeling sorry for yourselves cause you couldn't be bothered going down for a ticket, if we were in their position and knew we'd sell out I'd be hoping the club gave 50 seats up for the visitors, imagine the outrage if one of ours couldn't get a home ticket because Bristol City had been given the full Rochdale Rd.

They would be given the small part of the RRE no matter what, accommodating 1600. That's plenty enough for 70-80% of teams we will play a season.

Although to fill it on a consistent basis we would probably be in the championship, Where teams would bring a lot more.

You haven't heard of my campaign to sit way fans in the east side of the paddock.

Get a grip and stop feeling sorry for yourselves cause you couldn't be bothered going down for a ticket, if we were in their position and knew we'd sell out I'd be hoping the club gave 50 seats up for the visitors, imagine the outrage if one of ours couldn't get a home ticket because Bristol City had been given the full Rochdale Rd.

Sorry I'll try to get a grip and get paid a day earlier and not be in work when the tickets are selling fast. Other than that I take your constructive comment on board.