P'boro v Bris

we can't go into the play offs with a win though can we? unless we win by 3 or more goals.

people have been saying all week we can go into playoffs? ah well.

But if we win by 3 or more goals we go into the playoffs, therefore those people saying as such were/are right.

But if we win by 3 or more goals we go into the playoffs, therefore those people saying as such were/are right.

Cheers Sherlock, im an optimist but that's very unlikely. Infact what odds are we getting for a 0-3 or more away win? Edited by kieranmcandrew

Couldn't care less if we aren't 6th at the close of business tonight... However being out the playoffs on goal difference having played 7 of the top 8 teams around us away from home would be an exceptional feat for Oldham... come on boys...

I'm very positive around all of it at the moment.

But I don't think we should overlook our failure to beat all of the sides above us that we've played.

When we get them back to BP we've got to be beating some of these teams if we are to progress.

We're better than we were. But the manager still needs to improve our killer instincts.

We are jogging along nicely and I can't see the draws being turned into a string of losses - a small improvement will see us reach the promised land of 6th come May. A win today would confirm the Rochdale slide. Every game is important!

Edited by Hands on

I'm very positive around all of it at the moment.

But I don't think we should overlook our failure to beat all of the sides above us that we've played.

When we get them back to BP we've got to be beating some of these teams if we are to progress.

We're better than we were. But the manager still needs to improve our killer instincts.

Here here