Oldham 2 Doncaster 2

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it those 2 in black combined to score their 2 goals too?

Like I said,ref maybe was poor but your not always going to get the decisions and still have to see out the game, which we don't do on many occasions when "cruising" to victory!

True- but today fans are right to blame the ref and the linesman over a series of awful, to the point of being biased, decisions.

We have to hold out in those sort of games- we were doing so until the ref decided to only send Mills off, despite not giving the foul initially.

Feels like we lost.Gutted after playing well up to the sending off .Thought Chubbs could have done better and nearly gifted them one in the first half. and same with Mellor for their second which I had a feeling they were going to get.

Pity we did not get that third when we were in control and came back to bite us in the arse.

True- but today fans are right to blame the ref and the linesman over a series of awful, to the point of being biased, decisions.

We have to hold out in those sort of games- we were doing so until the ref decided to only send Mills off, despite not giving the foul initially.

True but it was probably the most blatant red card that you will see all season. I blame Mills for that and the referee for everything else

I am immensely proud of that performance today, we looked better with our captain back, we were having a go outside the box too.

Bloody shame on the result, but it's a point and I've learnt a new song....he'll eat you alive, he'll eat you alive....George Elokobi....he'll eat you alive.

And thanks to disjointed and latics for England coming over to chat to me too.

How a referee can let a challenge like that go in the first place?

However he did, Mills got assaulted, linesman (who was :censored: all afternoon) decides to get involved and then they sent Mills off... Then to top it off rachubka is knocked over (can't challenge the GK anymore can you?) And its a tap in...

Proud of the team, I thought we'd roll over today and we didn't. We fought hard and we we're robbed by a couple of shocking decisions.

Well played lads!

Ref maybe letting play go before going back to the foul, only he knows.

Obviously would of been easier to hold out with 11 men but we still need to do so regardless, other clubs do it against us, Bottom club crew beat us with 10 men!

Very frustrating for us all after this week, could of been a turning point yet we are all left gutted!

Ref maybe letting play go before going back to the foul, only he knows.

Obviously would of been easier to hold out with 11 men but we still need to do so regardless, other clubs do it against us, Bottom club crew beat us with 10 men!

Very frustrating for us all after this week, could of been a turning point yet we are all left gutted!

Refs are not supposed to play advantage if they are going to send the player off.