Notts County

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are calling it off, it needs to be done today.

With it forecast to get warmer tomorrow why call it off today ? Give it a chance to be played we are slipping down the league and Notts are in as bad a form as we are, we gain nothing for calling this game off, on top of that we keep being told most of our squad cant play more than a game a week. So for me they need to do all they can to get it on.

With it forecast to get warmer tomorrow why call it off today ? Give it a chance to be played we are slipping down the league and Notts are in as bad a form as we are, we gain nothing for calling this game off, on top of that we keep being told most of our squad cant play more than a game a week. So for me they need to do all they can to get it on.

I had read it wasn't going to get any warmer. If anything colder

If they remove the snow from the covers today but keep them down overnight, then I think there is a good chance that the match will be on, as overnight lows are only expected to be around -1C (covers protect down to -3C). They said they have cleared snow off the stands. What are the surrounding streets and footpaths like?

If they remove the snow from the covers today but keep them down overnight, then I think there is a good chance that the match will be on, as overnight lows are only expected to be around -1C (covers protect down to -3C). They said they have cleared snow off the stands. What are the surrounding streets and footpaths like?

No worse than around Oldham Market Hall and they wont close that to the public.☺

If health and safety had been like it is today back in the 1960s the Latics 11-0 win wouldn't be in the history books.

Are people so soft these days or is it a fear of the authorities that they may have to pay compensation if someone slips - even through their own carelessness?

Edited by BP1960