Team v Scunthorpe

Kean

Kusunga Wilson Dieng Mills

Winchester Jones Kelly Forte

Murphy Wilkinson

Don't bother trying to pick a better team, there isn't one.

We don't really know about Murphy and I never got the hype with Wilkinson (he was alright, but not the Messiah that he's being lauded as on here), but I completely agree with the other ten...

He said that in his own interview, but on the same morning LJ said there's definitely a chance he could be on the bench.

The rarely-wrong Chron says Philliskirk is 50/50 and Murphy has only an outside chance of making the bench.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/90195/new-boys-on-standby-as-latics-await-injury-verdict

cant believe there are people still putting connor brown in their first team at left back. he has absolutley no left foot and has to play near his best just to produce an average display. if mills is fit or elokobi they should play in front of him all the time although i agree mills was dire when he came on but offers much better balance and is a far better prospect. id also play kusinga at right back if we play diamond as he's got more going forward than wilson

on the forte topic he is best on the wing but cant see any probs with him being up front. in a different league in terms of finishing ability compared to majority of strikers we've had over the last decade

Guest Stanley30

Get Lockwood in to give both wilsons a rollicking!! Not did to george, just harder! Get stuck in licky! Stop faffing about LJ, put the general in