Danny Philliskirk

Lets see if he picks him next week then. Im not the only one who sees it there are plenty on here who support my view, was glad when he was rested and couldnt understand how he walked straight back into a winning team at the expense of our most creative player, like I say he is the blue eyed boy of the squad but he needs a rocket up is arse because for me he just isnt doing it. As for being one of our best players dont make me laugh.

Leaving aside whether he should be in the team for a moment, just bringing a bit of balance to the argument... have you looked at the goals and assist stats when you state that Winchester is the most creative player and Philliskirk brings nothing?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving aside whether he should be in the team for a moment, just bringing a bit of balance to the argument... have you looked at the goals and assist stats when you state that Winchester is the most creative player and Philliskirk brings nothing?

I havent stated he brings nothing but a return of 1 in 10 on assists and goals for a player who plays at the tip or off the striker is a poor return.

Because he's not!!!

Go on then, who's better? Absolutely nobody, is it because he's one of our own? Is it because LJ has criticised him so we all have to follow our leader, who has undermined him all season?

He's our Baxter/Harkins this season and he's come through the youth, something to be proud of.

Go on then, who's better? Absolutely nobody, is it because he's one of our own? Is it because LJ has criticised him so we all have to follow our leader, who has undermined him all season?

He's our Baxter/Harkins this season and he's come through the youth, something to be proud of.

Don't recall clubs kicking the door down With an offer!!! Anyway, it shouldn't matter if he's come through the ranks or bought in.....that player wears a Latics shirt so stop trying to create divisions.

And he's behind Kelly and Jones for me.

Our best run of results this season has been with those two playing in tandem. I don't think it's a coincidence that the quality has dropped off since LJ p*ssed around with this dumbass diamond formation and shoved Jones out wide.

Certainly Winchester was giving the team impetus today going forward but his end result was ineffective with a couple of exceptions.

I felt sorry for both Turner and Murphy as neither of them are big enough to work as a solitary forward. Philliskirk should have gone for Murphy to try something different against their big lads at the back.

Edited by mikejh45