Full Time: Oldham Athletic 1 Barnsley 3

Johnson will be remembered by me with the lineup at home v his old fellas Yeovil team. From that point thought he was a bent fooker. Barnsley will love his hashtags and media trained sound bites ...............until somat better comes along.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK for TW to act the big un.......Managers/coaches are rarely attacked. LJ is now a hated figure. Not because he thinks he's bettered himself, because of his bare faced lies. Well he should thank Latics they supplied his body guards like the sad :censored: asked for.

So we the fans don't know the full story about his departure.........yeah we know all we need to know Leeeeeeeeee

Lockwood's second yellow was harsh. Referee had awarded numerous similar fouls in the game with no yellow card produced.

Neither was Yellow a card.....the first one the guy knocked it wide off him then ran into Lockwoods back...played for a got but never a foul

I :censored:ing give up

Mate, some people still think the sun shines out of his little weasel arse. They think we should be happy for him that he left us in the :censored: and then showed no class whatsoever celebrating their goals like he'd won the world cup!!

I can only assume the people who think like this are the same sort who get a kick out of watching other blokes bang the arse out of their wives or something!

Players gave it a good go today, you can never ask any more than that, keep doing that and they will pick up a few results.

You could ask the manager to try a formation that produces attacking football, but like LJ I fear he's just a text book manager.

Edited by BP1960

Not really but I bet you give the slime a pat on the back when he got on the coach

No paid him no attention whatsoever he's gone. He a former employee who came here to further his career and left to further his career. The next man will come in with the same intentions. That's how it works!

Quite frankly I'm more concerned about our inability to defend balls into the box our lack of shape and organisation. The players ran around like headless chickens today we lacked leadership and organisation. The new man has to address that the effort is there from the players but they need some direction.

You could ask the manager to try a formation that produces attacking football, but like LJ I fear he's just a text book manager.

Coaching badges produce one dimensional footballers and one dimensional coaches and mamagers

Mate, some people still think the sun shines out of his little weasel arse. They think we should be happy for him that he left us in the :censored: and then showed no class whatsoever celebrating their goals like he'd won the world cup!!

I can only assume the people who think like this are the same sort who get a kick out of watching other blokes bang the arse out of their wives or something!

Nice one dan,I thought I was on my own at thinking what a slime ball this guy was and the legend tommy Wright we once worshiped

Coaching badges produce one dimensional footballers and one dimensional coaches and mamagers

Being saying that, same with England cricket, these are technical coaches when man managers are what's required.

Tell me how a more attacking formation would have helped us prevent the goals today?

We concede 3 goals from set pieces on each occasion we had 10 of our own players in the penalty area not one of them has taken charge and got a clearence in. Only I can't think of a formation that combats that. What does is organisation direction and teamwork. We have Bradford City in a few weeks they love nothing better than getting the ball in the box and players who like to head it they will score at least 3 if we do that.

A game lost by a keeper! Is there some way we can lose him? To expect respect from Johnson after what he has said and done is just plain stupid. He could have been the one but has chosen his own path and will never be cheered here - Barnsley will have their turn too. Beaten by a poor but organised team. Results above were good had we won but results below were bad as we lost. We are in a relegation battle - do not doubt it, while Corney twiddles his thumbs.

A game lost by a keeper! Is there some way we can lose him? To expect respect from Johnson after what he has said and done is just plain stupid. He could have been the one but has chosen his own path and will never be cheered here - Barnsley will have their turn too. Beaten by a poor but organised team. Results above were good had we won but results below were bad as we lost. We are in a relegation battle - do not doubt it, while Corney twiddles his thumbs.

How where the 1st and 2nd the keepers fault? 3rd was he came flapping and got nothing!

Being saying that, same with England cricket, these are technical coaches when man managers are what's required.

The Germans have insisted on coaches with coaching badges for years have many more qualified coaches than we do and consistently outperform us at major championships?

It's been 23 years since and Englishman has lead a team to become champions of England and over 30 years since an Englishman Joe Fagan won the European cup.

The attitude towards coaching badges in this country is way behind that of Holland Italy France Germany Spain and has been for a generation and we wonder why the best manager we can produce is Roy Hodgson.

But hey we didn't used to do that in t'olden days and if it's good enough for Alf Ramsey it's good enough for us now in 2015.

Tell me how a more attacking formation would have helped us prevent the goals today?

We concede 3 goals from set pieces on each occasion we had 10 of our own players in the penalty area not one of them has taken charge and got a clearence in. Only I can't think of a formation that combats that. What does is organisation direction and teamwork. We have Bradford City in a few weeks they love nothing better than getting the ball in the box and players who like to head it they will score at least 3 if we do that.

Having no attacking threat just hands the opposition the initiative, sooner or later the defence will wilt.

I can tell you if this trend of coaches continues who think one up front at home who cant even hold up the ball is the answer you will find yet more bored fans drifting away. The Glossop manager has a better idea of attacking football than the text book coaches we have had here recently.

This season may be my last unless a managerial change in approach is shown.

Edited by BP1960