Players and New Manager

Guest Stanley30

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know ones writing him off just expressing a feeling of uncertainty...hopefully to be proven wrong

The reality is Darren Kelly will be given less time than his predaccesaors if he underperforms...

Although I wudnt go quite as far as nobody writing him off, I agree with you on both points.

I dont know how many (if any) posts are being restricted or banned etc, but as it stands there has been a definate stepping back to breathe from lots of people, myself included.

I wont know what it will be like at BP, but I wont be vehemently on his case after any mistake however some will. In fact, some cant wait, and Im not surprised.

Although I wudnt go quite as far as nobody writing him off, I agree with you on both points.

I dont know how many (if any) posts are being restricted or banned etc, but as it stands there has been a definate stepping back to breathe from lots of people, myself included.

I wont know what it will be like at BP, but I wont be vehemently on his case after any mistake however some will. In fact, some cant wait, and Im not surprised.

You are ofcourse correct, however it doesn't matter if we brought in Iain Dowie or Darren Kelly overtime they would be judged on results.

The fans will always back a winning manager. The best form of entertainment is a winning team. He gets the wins those who have expressed concern will be won round.

But with no game for 2 months the biggest wins Kelly can pick up is a couple of signings. The. Board have picked their man and I hope they are now going to back him by bringing some players in.

How can you say Green is a solid signing....?

The lad has made appearances in L2 in a side that got relegated out the league, Jose played for Evertons 1st this lad got released from their u21 after they spent £400k on him.

Because we cant find a tranmere or everton fan to tell us he is :censored:. Even in the world of the internet where there is always some weapon with something negative to say, its all solid in this case.

How can you say Green is a solid signing....?

The lad has made appearances in L2 in a side that got relegated out the league, Jose played for Evertons 1st this lad got released from their u21 after they spent £400k on him.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I'm glad we're signing players he intends to play rather than LJ's daft :censored:ing "projects" like that Latvian CB and Big Billy Gros.

If you look on Everton forums half them are surprised they released green and still think he could have came good at prem level, half of them are angry they invested a lot in him and he pissed it away. In any case if he screws the nut, should become better than this league. Let's hope he does

I'd go more for 'liquid' than solid, but that might be cruel on one so young.

He's also been dubbed the new Rooney which, if true, means he's worth £35 million, because he's younger than old Rooney.

It's a crossroads moment for him (no, not Benny et al). He can change, improve and possibly be back in the PL inside 2-3 years, or he can finish up at Bower Fold.

Last chance saloon....saloon isn't appropriate either. Minefield.

I was torn between "solid" and "fantastic" and went with the understated option.

Or so I thought.

It's a :censored:ing minefield this place.

If we signed Ronaldo or Messi people on here would bitch that we had to many players in that position.